Author Topic: [Release] Operation: Savior  (Read 7538 times)

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
[Release] Operation: Savior
Force entry to Polaris during the early hours of the NTF Rebellion to rescue GTVA loyalists of 6th Fleet.

Ladies and Gentlemen, lets have a look at:
Operation: Savior

Originally released in 2006 by NGTM-1R this Campaign was revised and voice acted by me.
I did reduce difficulty in some missions, since i found it to be rather insane before
and completley reworked the last misson to fit its briefing, along with a little bit of spell checking.
Voice acting was done the same way as in my Deep Blood release.

This 5 mission campaign is about the early hours of the NTF rebellion and includes a lot of capital ships ;)
Feedback appreciated!

this comes with it's own mod folder, just drop it into your main freespace2 folder and select it in the launcher
here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uy8ar7i48cwh5xh
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:44:47 pm by fightermedic »
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: [Release] Operation: Savior
...oh wow. I'd all but forgotten about this campaign.

Didn't even know anyone still had it. Thanks, I guess? :nervous:
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline fightermedic

you are welcome, i guess  :pimp:
if you have the time, check it out, i'm really interested wether you like what i did to your baby
i think it's a really good campaing and deserved the polishing, was a random find in the wiki list of campaigns ;)

>>Ships created by me<<
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline fightermedic

link was down, has been updated
>>Ships created by me<<

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
http://freespacemods.net/download.php?view.822

Been a while, but it's mirrored.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

I finally got a chance to play this. Its a great concept: breaking behind enemy lines with out support for a rescue. Also relying on earlier ships and weapons. But it very hard to play. could you release one where ones wing men do not die so easily or has more?
I actually stuck it out and finally finished it. but I am not sure if I want to do that again. I enjoyed this release but it is to hard.

Offline fightermedic

yes this campaign is among the most difficult i have ever played - but, mind you i have already decreased the difficulty a lot in comparison to the original release
i have plans to add backrounds to the missions at some time in the future - maybe i will have another go at the difficulty too and make it a bit easier - adding one ship for your wings here and there
thank you for your feedback, i am glad you liked it despite the tough time it gave you :)
>>Ships created by me<<

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
The missions are/were winnable in their original forms, I tested them on medium and I'm not the greatest pilot around here. (Pretty far from it.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline utops

• rip: microprose,black isle, troika.
"The missions are/were winnable in their original forms, I tested them on medium and I'm not the greatest pilot around here. (Pretty far from it.) "
You gotta be kidding me.
NTF INEXORABLE is hard nut to crack and she's beams never rest and on top of that theres so many Lokis on 6 o`clock. Wingmans are gone like in 3 minutes after mission start. So you must be like a uber pilot. ;)
What if ?

Offline fightermedic

"The missions are/were winnable in their original forms, I tested them on medium and I'm not the greatest pilot around here. (Pretty far from it.) "
You gotta be kidding me.
NTF INEXORABLE is hard nut to crack and she's beams never rest and on top of that theres so many Lokis on 6 o`clock. Wingmans are gone like in 3 minutes after mission start. So you must be like a uber pilot. ;)

yea, quite, how anybody can win those missions in their original state is beyond me, they are still damn hard, despite me reducing the difficulty
>>Ships created by me<<