Author Topic: Shrouding The Light (STL+Origins)  (Read 1998 times)

Offline CT27

Shrouding The Light (STL+Origins)
Macfie, you kind of mentioned this in another thread, but is there any chance Shrouding The Light could get 'cleaned up' for modern usage?  (Even though you said the errors that come up aren't gamebreaking)

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Re: Shrouding The Light (STL+Origins)
I'm working on it at the moment.  Hopefully sometime next week I'll have a mediavp 2014 version out.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
hey cool
didn't play that one yet, maybe it's time now :)
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

I shall be watching this with great anticipation and interest. ;)

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Just a little update.  I've completed testing on STL origins and have started on the STL main campaign.  Everything is going well.  I'm still hoping to have the update out this week.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.