Author Topic: [RELEASE]GTI Ceres  (Read 15528 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Sorry to de-mothball this - but I recently got a reminder that some versions of the tables for this station have a bug in them, which I remember fixing when using it for my stuff.

Any modder who would like to use this should check if all subsystems of .pof (both subobjects and "special points") are represented in the tables. In case of the #Resupply variant, the entry for the fighterbay might be missing.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."