Announcements > Announcements

FreeSpace Blue Planet article part 1 on Coin-Drop.com

(1/3) > >>

Iain Baker:
Hi all!

FYI the first part of my two part review and in-depth analysis of Blue Planet is now up on Coin-Drop.com

Part 2 - which has all the links to knossos, HLP etc. will go up by the middle of next week at the latest.

Thank you to everyone who has helped with the creation of this piece, be it from recording videos to constructive criticism of its earlier drafts.

Hope you all like it, and I hope I have done HLP justice.

http://coin-drop.com/freespace-blue-planet-masterclass-video-game-storytelling/

Colonol Dekker:
I didn't realise you were English mate.   Cheers for a good read.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote ---Blue Planet is intended to be a trilogy, separated into five acts. The first part of the trilogy, Age of Aquarius, was released in 2007 and constitutes act 1. This was followed by War in Heaven part 1 in 2010 and then part 2 in 2013. These are acts 2 and 3 respectively in the overall Blue Planet timeline. The third part of the trilogy, comprising of acts 4 and 5 has yet to be released.

--- End quote ---
...No. Blue Planet is intended to be a trilogy, and War in Heaven—the middle entry of that trilogy—is separated into five acts. War in Heaven's initial release was the first two acts, and act 3 was released in 2013. War in Heaven acts 4 and 5 will complete just War in Heaven; Blue Planet 3 would be a completely separate thing (which is planned to be focused more on the Vasudans, IIRC).

Iain Baker:

--- Quote from: AdmiralRalwood on April 14, 2019, 07:48:52 pm ---
--- Quote ---Blue Planet is intended to be a trilogy, separated into five acts. The first part of the trilogy, Age of Aquarius, was released in 2007 and constitutes act 1. This was followed by War in Heaven part 1 in 2010 and then part 2 in 2013. These are acts 2 and 3 respectively in the overall Blue Planet timeline. The third part of the trilogy, comprising of acts 4 and 5 has yet to be released.

--- End quote ---
...No. Blue Planet is intended to be a trilogy, and War in Heaven—the middle entry of that trilogy—is separated into five acts. War in Heaven's initial release was the first two acts, and act 3 was released in 2013. War in Heaven acts 4 and 5 will complete just War in Heaven; Blue Planet 3 would be a completely separate thing (which is planned to be focused more on the Vasudans, IIRC).

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads up. I have edited the first article to take this into account. Feel free to take a look (link is the same)

Cyborg17:
I just took a look. Good read.  Make sure to also fix the reference near the end of the article that also mentions LaPorte being the main character of "Part 2 and 3". 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version