Author Topic: SBA Recruitment thread [CYBERNATIONS]  (Read 1698 times)

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
SBA Recruitment thread [CYBERNATIONS]
Are you fed up with how your country is run? Do you think you could do better? Do you fancy yourself as a leader on the world stage? Do you even like a good war every now and then?

Then Cybernations is for you! And the Spacebattles Alliance wants you!

Cybernations is a virtual nation building game that lets you create a nation, and then use the taxes you raise from your people to create infrastructure, armies and technology to improve it. You can trade with other nations and even decide on the type of government or religion for your virtual people.

Cybernations is a game played by people from all over the world. You can play it in as little as five minutes per day, or you can spend a lot more time and get involved in the complex global politics with the thousands of other players.

SBA is an alliance of Spacebattles member's nations. We have branched out to a separate forum and accept new members from anywhere from now on.

If you join us, we will offer a start up package to help you get going, and we will add bonuses for members that hang around. It's a dangerous world for solo nations, and SBA can also offer protection from rogue raider nations. We have members in the top 10% of the largest nations, and we even have the ultimate insurance policy. Nuclear weapons!

The alliance can also offer you advice, if you want it, on how best to maximize your country's growth. We even have a monthly lottery that offers a large cash windfall to members.

And best of all we have our own forum, on sba.irialeona.com (yea you know you want access to it, well, register and post with your nation name and who approved you)

So join today by making a post in this thread asking to join SBA. We will talk you through the process of creating your nation, and soon you will be the head of your own country.

in other words, post here, join on our forum, read this, decide and voila. also, please direct any general questions here.

Spoiler:
to modz, if this is spam, oopsie?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:00:26 am by pecenipicek »
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Topgun

Re: SBA Recruitment thread [CYBERNATIONS]
Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at "http.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
    * Are you certain this domain address exists?  Its registration may have expired.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites?  Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?  Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I think you meant http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Re: SBA Recruitment thread [CYBERNATIONS]
Yea, the link is whacked.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken