Author Topic: Dominion - space combat/trading/exploration  (Read 808 times)

Offline SolCommand

• Time Bandit
    • My free 3D models
Dominion - space combat/trading/exploration
Hey guys, it's been a while since I last posted around here but I figured I'd let you know about a new game that's in development right now:

Dominion is a space combat/trading/explorer game for PC, Mac, Linux and iOS. Fly and fight your way across a galaxy as a lone pilot or wingman, or buy and run a fleet of ships with others doing your bidding, or even buy Space Stations and run an entire economy!

Dominion plunges you into a rich, diverse and ever evolving universe of space-combat and trade. A galaxy full of beauty and wonder, intrigue and betrayal, death and ancient dark forces. As you make your own way across the galaxy, the choice is yours as to whether you dive headlong into the upcoming war and join the Navy, skirt around its edges and profit from it, or even ignore it entirely.
Or why not explore? Map out the stars, send out probes to distant locations, find hidden artifacts, civilizations, and rare ore deposits...and one or two other surprises along the way! The galaxy is waiting to be discovered, and only you can help discover it!

Some of the features:
- Single player campaign
- Play your own way - fulfill the campaign, or just trade/shoot/explore and ignore it entirely!
- A galactic cluster of 200,000+ stars, 1,000,000+ planets
- Ever-evolving content with new ships, species, events, jobs and missions
- Modding Supported
- Player content encouraged! Submit a ship, if players buy it - you earn in-game credits!
- Buy a fleet of ships, buy Space Stations, run your own company!

If you're interested to find out more please visit their official website at Dominion.maksw.com and consider supporting their Steam Greenlight project if you like the game.

Here's one of their trailers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ButqmIZDIb8

See you