Author Topic: New game from makers of homeworld  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Gray113

• There comes a time when the odds are against you,
New game from makers of homeworld
I remember General battuta talking about this in a thread - now were getting gameplay footage.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/29/hardware/

Looks good, the atmosphere and interface reminds me of the original Homeworld which is a very good thing (I didn't really like the plot of HW2). Anyone else looking forward to this?

Re: New game from makers of homeworld
It certainly looks great; it's clear they wanted to have another shot at the Homeworld aesthetic. Unfortunately there are a number of valid concerns regarding the whole free-to-play ~social gaming~ trend they seem to be chasing with the gameplay, so I'm not about to get my hopes up.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
I have no idea how mmorts may look like so I'm looking forward to finding out!
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
*Watches Trailer*
 Ðat music, Ðat smooth art style, Ðat EVERYTHING!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Facebook game by Chinese company known for using games as spyware and with a lot of buying stuff from them for advantage.

'nuff said.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:08:41 pm by NGTM-1R »
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Oh wow, that is some GOOD video. Almost makes me want to sign up for beta. But not enough. I'll still wait for a proper release, and to hear if it's any good or not. Also, I guess, that spyware thing, and news of microtransaction creep.