Author Topic: Looking for tips for Delanda Est  (Read 3196 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Looking for tips for Delanda Est
Also, uh, I just spent five or six hours on the mission last week and it's perfectly fine with the fixed Karuna POF. It's getting a couple slight balance tweaks but here, let me highlight a false statement:

It's clear by now that whatever perfect balance the original had has gone out the window repeatedly.

The balance is fine. Message clutter and conveying information is a bigger issue.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Might I suggest that, with the numerous (and catastrophic with respect to mission balance) changes to the most up to date FSO builds, it might be time to revisit Delenda Est and attempt to rebuild it from the ground up?  It's clear by now that whatever perfect balance the original had has gone out the window repeatedly.

hahahardsgaskdjlfadsjfdsafashahahahahahaaaaakhshjlasdfjkasfdha hahahahah322140983214089-3214234123412341
ahhaehaerhaeh
ahahaha
*dies*

You killed Battuta!  You bastard!!  :p
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Luis Dias

Scotty's trolling was perfect. Go on...

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Battuta is clearly the prophesied Chosen One who will bring balance to the War in Heaven. :p
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline qwadtep

Wait a second, the Vishnans are supposed to preserve the balance. Is Battuta a Vishnan? Or is he deliberately unbalancing DE because he's a Shivan?  :shaking:

Offline Aesaar

Battuta's a Brahman.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Batu's a Brahman, he CREATED Delenda Est. ;)