Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

The Blue Planet Oracle (full BP2/3 spoilers within!)

<< < (3/119) > >>

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: Snarks on June 19, 2017, 10:04:33 pm ---What role will the Fedayeen (including its computation asset CASSANDRA) play in the final stages of the war?

--- End quote ---

They'll be Laporte's prime movers to get the events of Acts 5 rolling, and the ones most directly privy to her plans. They won't be highly effective during Act 4 due to Steele's countermeasures.

--- Quote from: CT27 on June 19, 2017, 10:22:43 pm ---For your release plans, will Acts 4 and 5 of WIH be released individually (as separate releases) or will 4+5 be released together?

--- End quote ---

If we ever make it to release on those the hope is to do them together. But episodic releases have worked nicely for us in the past, so who knows.

--- Quote from: FrikgFeek on June 19, 2017, 10:44:15 pm ---So... the entire plan against the Wargods is predicated on the fact that the Imperiuse never left the system. The UEF thinks it leaves after its airwing gets smashed in Darkest Hour, but that's well before the Wargods were formed.
Was the Imperiuse just a lucky accident for Steele or did he intentionally keep it in system as part of a plan to get rid of a battlegroup that hasn't even formed yet?

--- End quote ---

Steele 'palmed' the Imperieuse after the Blitz so he'd have an ace card to play when he needed to save a bad situation or pluck a really ripe target.

JSRNerdo:
Is Ricardo cannon

--- Quote from: General Battuta on June 19, 2017, 05:40:30 pm --- Capship command would ideally become a possible approach to a mission rather than a mission type of its own, but who knows if that's achievable.

--- End quote ---

Is that a challenge?   :drevil:

The E:

--- Quote from: JSRNerdo on June 20, 2017, 01:47:45 am ---Is Ricardo cannon

--- End quote ---

(Not the oracle, but...)

Loosely.

FrikgFeek:
Why is the Myrmidon still so commonly used for space superiority even in TEI battlegroups? Is there a massive surplus of Myrm hulls as a result of some politicking in the Capella era? Is it supposed to be more noob friendly than the Perseus or Herc 2? With the Myrm's fighter-bomber update perhaphs bomber pilots are using it when pressed into CAP due to other squadrons not being available?

Is it a rite of passage for new pilots, having to survive enough sorties in the Myrmidon before being given real fighters?

Does command just hate pilots? :P

(I know I could be asking about future story bits here but I'm honestly just more interested in little bits of worldbuilding and backstory).

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: The E on June 20, 2017, 02:43:39 am ---
--- Quote from: JSRNerdo on June 20, 2017, 01:47:45 am ---Is Ricardo cannon

--- End quote ---

(Not the oracle, but...)

Loosely.

--- End quote ---

I see what you did there.

@Oratuta:
Does the Vasudan Imperium have any special objectives in the Sol Theater, beyond what we have already been told?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version