Author Topic: Album: Solar Noise - EP  (Read 1657 times)

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
Album: Solar Noise - EP
My Solar Noise EP is now available for $3.99 on bandcamp, itunes, Google Play, Amazon MP3, and a bunch of other online stores I've never even heard of! It has 5 tracks - Solar Noise, Tidal Forces, and 3 alternate mixes, including a remix by my friend Apelsin, who is way better than me (and also mastered the album). Here is the track list:

1. Solar Noise (Original Mix)
2. Solar Noise (Club Mix)
3. Solar Noise (Apelsin Remix)
4. Tidal Forces (Original Mix)
5. Tidal Forces (Club Mix)

A full-length preview can be found on youtube, and you may preview each individual track on bandcamp before making a purchase. Note that bandcamp is the only website that I know for sure offers lossless versions of the tracks. If you are a DJ in charge of a radio station, send me a message either on twitter or by e-mail and I will give you a promo code to download the club mixes for free. If you are interested in a physical CD, tell me! If enough people are interested in CDs I can make a print run of them. I'm not sure how many of you are actually interested in techno music, but I thought I'd post about it here anyway.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: Album: Solar Noise - EP
This isn't my typical forte' in music, but I must applaud you for all the work you've done to date. Your ambition and drive in pursuing your interests and desires really ought to inspire those you meet if it doesn't already. Good show, Sir.

:yes:

Last, because I'll listen to Vibrasphere from time to time, I just wanted to comment on the sound of Apelsin's Remix, which has many similar sound characteristics. I think your composition and your friend's interpretation of the synth was a really pleasing combination, and I'd be interested in hearing future collaborations if possible. Again, good show!
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
Re: Album: Solar Noise - EP
This isn't my typical forte' in music, but I must applaud you for all the work you've done to date. Your ambition and drive in pursuing your interests and desires really ought to inspire those you meet if it doesn't already. Good show, Sir.

Why thank you, although, if that is based solely off my musical activities, then allow me to say, you ain't seen nothing yet. :P