Author Topic: FlamingSword's Interface Templates v2 available!  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
FlamingSword's Interface Templates v2 available!
FlamingSword has completed his new generation of interface art templates! These are an invaluable resource for mods and TCs set outside the Freespace 2 timeline.

FlamingSword's templates have been used in FreeSpace Port and The Babylon Project, as demonstrated below.

To download directly, click here. For full details, see this thread.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:27:33 am by Galemp »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: FlamingSword's Interface Templates v2 available!
Note that this has still at least one confirmed bug, and some of the template source images still need looking at and correcting.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Link has been updated to the debugged version, but I want to leave this up here as enough people don't know about it and it's so bloody useful that it needs to be in the announcements.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
No disagreement there, but maybe you should change "completed" to "released a beta of"?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns