Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[IN PROGRESS] Operation: Cloak and Dagger

(1/6) > >>

Strygon:

[Note: Textures may change later in development]
What has originally started as just a couple ideas and too much freetime has now developed into a fully focused idea for a Full Conversion Campaign.
Okay fine, Minicampaign. I've planned about 6-7 missions so far.
Anyway, it's definitely not going to be anything masterful, but it's my first serious shot at making a mod and I'm nonetheless gonna give it my all.
Without further ado, let me present you the plot:

The Story

You are a pilot of the 26th Scorpions, a newly-formed Anti-Piracy squadron. It's not as prestigious of a job as being a Navy pilot, but somebody's gotta do the dirty work. And there's lots of that.

With the rapid growth of all nations, protection for freighters has grown really thin at the outer rims of civilisation. Pirate attacks have increased like never before. Small-scale robberies have turned into organised attacks. And it is your job to put an end to those attacks.

What to expect in this mod

* A whole new, original universe
* New sets of ships
* Everything is much faster!
* A disappointingly short list of features
If everything goes well, the mod should be ready for release by the end of the first week of January

Progress Report

Here I will periodically update this section on what's already been completed and what hasn't.

Mod Fully Complete

Presumed release date: 31st December/1st January

bomb3rman:
This sounds nice! Good luck with it!

I'm pretty interested and will be happy to play it once it's out.

https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=67991.0

-> Here you can find a way to create your own backgrounds for the Mainhall etc...

Strygon:
Much appreciated, bomb3rman. Exactly what I need.

HLD_Prophecy:
Been waiting for a good total conversion since the Antagonist! Can't wait to see how it goes!  :nod:  Best of luck!

Droid803:
Is that...a literal boat in space, complete with smokestack and anti fouling paint?  :wtf: Okay.
Best of luck to you in your endeavours (also try applying edgesplit, that big ship looks like it has some smoothing problems on the wings)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version