Author Topic: Flashy deaths  (Read 8771 times)

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
we should get this in-game and looking pretty ASAP for the .vp's
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
You think this should be included to the mediavps?

The script itself (one in the linked FreeSpaceOpenScriptingThings.7z) should work with taylor's new XT builds. However i'm not sure if any scripts should be included into any mediavp package as long as the code support for the scripting is not in committed to the stable branch.
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I just committed it to SVN last night, along with the new warp effects code, although people seem to have problems in general with stable builds right now. There's a lot of problems that'll be fixed when taylor commits his Xt branch.
-C

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
NOO! My long standing excuse to wave off all the script just got removed...  ;)

:yes: Great :D
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline Shade

Better deaths for big ships would definitely spice things up :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.