Intermediate
12 (25%)
High-Intermediate
19 (39.6%)
Expert
8 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: February 28, 2002, 03:10:43 am

Author Topic: Who FREDs?  (Read 7162 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Ulala
I've FREDded a few good missions.. I'm intermediate I think. Thing is... I dont have anything to FRED for... no campaigns or anything to work on. Ah, perfect oppurtunity here... if anyone is lookin for a somewhat decent FREDder, I'm available. :nod:

See Siggy :)

We currently have a team of 3, and need some more good FREDders. A skinner would be nice too! :nod: ;7
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
hey, i need a good fredder too, i dunno if you've heard of Into the Night but i need some one to go over the missions and improve them, make them more involving.  Interested? (email is [email protected]).

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I'm from low-intermediate to intermediate... I've only done a couple of missions, but tweaked a lot of them - specially for bonus objectives and scripted events. Well, I guess you'll see for yourselves when the Machina Terra Dem...

Ops.
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by Styxx
I'm from low-intermediate to intermediate... I've only done a couple of missions, but tweaked a lot of them - specially for bonus objectives and scripted events. Well, I guess you'll see for yourselves when the Machina Terra Dem...

Ops.

:lol:
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
I''d be intermediate, I suppose.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Corsair
That's true...there will never be a "February 2002" section of the Array, dunno why :confused: Probably because Setekh wrote his own OS and now he's having problems with it. :D
bad programming skills
*Runs and hides*

:p

Unfortunately not. It's seriously quite bad. I spend all the available time I have (which is, admittedly, very little) doing maintenance stuff; art galleries, and fixing up vB stuff, of late. Shrike's in Brazil and the other staffers are AWOL for some reason or another; so I'm stuck holding down the fort. Been doing it for a year and then some, no break. :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

I'm quite a good FRED'r, i am currently working on my Campaign, and i can usually come up with a solution.
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.