Author Topic: All the cut Volition-made content  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: All the cut Volition-made content
If 9 is the one I'm thinking of, I only remember it from it being used in the final mission of Destiny of Peace.  It's a shame it wasn't used somewhere in the main campaign.  Though I'm not sure Good Luck would have been improved with it; just having the bare subspace ambiance lends a very creepy atmosphere.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
So, to come to a close, we pretty much have all the stuff we know about already, bar some mysterious tapes.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Of unused voice files i can only tell about the unused, but voiced, debriefing stages in the Great War missions "Clash of the Titans" and "The Great Hunt" and "Tightening the Noose" of Operation Templar (well, that is technically FS2).

But these are only very obvious ones, because these debriefing stages are still in the missions. But no one mentioned them so far :).
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.