Author Topic: 3.6.10 Briefing icon wierdness  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Vretsu

3.6.10 Briefing icon wierdness
I have several missions, made with Fred 3.6.9, that have issues with briefing icons when played with Fs2 3.6.10. All of the icons are moved much, much closer together. When I go back and view the briefing with Fs2 3.6.9, everything is fine and dandy.

I had to manually load all of my missions in Fred 3.6.10 (where the icons also show up botched) and spread everything out much further to get 3.6.10 to render the briefing properly (it still scales the spacing down, took me loads of trial and error). When I load the changed mission back into 3.6.9 Fs2, the briefing icons appear too far apart.

Apparently 3.6.10 FRED has some sort of bug with the mission icons.

It is noticable in all missions, but ESPECIALLY in missions made with 3.6.9 FRED but played in 3.6.10 Fs2.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 09:26:06 pm by Vretsu »

Offline CaptJosh

Re: 3.6.10 Briefing icon wierdness
It hasn't even been one day. Don't bump a thread. People here have jobs as well as other things to do besides answer your questions right away. Patience is a virtue.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: 3.6.10 Briefing icon wierdness
Yes, and there is Mantis.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays