Author Topic: medal tweek  (Read 1587 times)

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Would it be possible to implement the wreathed wings and pinned medals (atleast i think those are pins...) in the brass box should the player earn more than one of that medal (or wings)?  The graphics are already there too...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
They _are_ implemented. I get little buttons on my medals after I get more than one of them, and wreathed pilotwings too.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
They _are_ implemented. I get little buttons on my medals after I get more than one of them, and wreathed pilotwings too.

Yeah but what happens when you get gold buttons on every medal?  The Lt.'s idea is sound, but considering that his medal mods are already implemented...I suggest that we get wreathed medals(Distinguished flying cross ect.) and 2 new levels of ace(but dont call them Quad Ace and Pent Ace).
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!

Originally posted by LtNarol
Would it be possible to implement the wreathed wings and pinned medals (atleast i think those are pins...) in the brass box should the player earn more than one of that medal (or wings)?  The graphics are already there too...

Happy 16th birthday for tomoz! :)

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Well, the problem with the medals is the wreathed and buttoned versions show up in debriefing, but not in the box.  Unless I've missed something....

Originally posted by LtNarol
Well, the problem with the medals is the wreathed and buttoned versions show up in debriefing, but not in the box.  Unless I've missed something....

Funny, mine's the exact oposite(for the buttons, but the wreathed wings show up).
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!