Author Topic: Released Missions & Campaigns (5/16/05)  (Read 12339 times)

Offline rynadrk

Released Missions & Campaigns
Hey den5, thanks for responding so quickly.  Those 4 mission/campaign packs you listed, do you know if they have any active links?  Or if they need to be found and hosted?

Hey den5, I could help a bit with the English. (I speak Russian too, so it shouldn't be too hard for me)

Offline den5

Originally posted by rynadrk
Hey den5, thanks for responding so quickly.  Those 4 mission/campaign packs you listed, do you know if they have any active links?  Or if they need to be found and hosted?

This single archive contains all listed. Use Winrar to open files 3 and 7.

missionpack.zip

Offline den5

Originally posted by MikhailM
Hey den5, I could help a bit with the English. (I speak Russian too, so it shouldn't be too hard for me)

Wonderfully. Means you can translate the Russian text to English? If it so, leave your email that I could contact you later.

My e-mail is [email protected]. If you can, send me text files (I haven't used FRED in a really long time, so I'd need to learn it again if you wanted me to just edit text inside the missions).

I've never really tried translating stuff before, so I don't know how good I'd be at it. But I'm fluent in both languages, so I hope it won't be too hard.

Offline mr.WHO

My second mission has been relased, feel free to say your opinion in "my new and ready mision" topic :D

Offline rynadrk

I just tried out Shadow Dancing with the mod.  I really like the shadow ships.  They're really well done.

I also tried out Last Man Standing but it needs an EAS Agamemnon model that doesn't exist in R3.

I also just played the In the Beginning Campaign and that one really rocks.  I could instantly recognize scenes from the movie just from the ship placement.  It's a lot of fun.  Although I did run into a error that craps me out to the desktop.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 05:13:42 pm by 2446 »

Offline rynadrk

I was thinking that maybe Fred Academy could make a project out of bringing campaigns up to speed.  You know, debugging missions and such.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
If people are willing I don't mind but I think they learn more from making their own missions from scratch.

Of course the FA Graduates will all have all the skills they need to fix everything and won't be working on a campaign yet so it might be worth just hiring someone when they've done a couple of good missions for the FA to fix things  :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Fergus

Oh goody, we get to fix your lots mistakes...just kidding (gets back to doing his own pair of missions to do)
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline sux

Does anyone still have Den's ShipsPack_1.zip?  The link on his website is dead.

If it's not too big, I might be able to host it.

Offline donlas

I cant seem to d/l the ship pack 1, ne1 know anotuher palce to d/l it?

Offline rynadrk

Ship Pack 1 (~5MB) seems to be down so if anyone wants it PM me an e-mail address and I'll pipe it over to you.  And of course if anyone wants to host it that works great too.

Offline Sparrow

Shadow dancing? Mission pack 1? i cant find any of those missions!

Offline sux

Ok, I've put Ships Pack 1 on my webhost.  You can d/l  it here:  Download ShipsPack_1.zip

Thanks to rynadrk for sending me the zip.

Offline Sparrow

Thanks a lot sux

Offline l_MiG_l

• http://www.escuadron201.tk
So the other campaigns for R2 and R1 aren't aviable for the R3? because i wanna download one of the 3 releases but i don't decide between R2 and R3 @_@ y Saludos al compaƱero Sparrow que vive en la madre patria :D
Previously knowed MiG

201st "Aztec Eagles" GTVA

"What do you feel first in the battle Phobos or Deimos"

Hi. can anyone tell me please were to install the v1.1  eas janus patch files  ?because the directory on were to put them is not said in the read me file!!  do they go into the tbp  main folder or to the  tbp/data
and thank you.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
If you want to try runnng Janus I reccomend creating a new folder called Janus with a folder called Data inside it. Anything with the extension .vp goes in Janos. Everything else goes in data.

I'll give you pretty good odds that it won't work though.

The problem is that Tales EAS Janus was made for Release 1 and then Patched for R2.

I very much doubt it will work on R3 without some editing. You might get lucky though :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Sparrow

Originally posted by l_MiG_l
Saludos al compaƱero Sparrow que vive en la madre patria :D

:shaking:  oh no me han descubierto jejeje.

Well.. i installed some missions and i got in the mission simulator all the raider campaign (logical sinze i beat the campaign) all mimbary-earth missions (not so logical sinze i still have not beat that one) and some other missions, including one of the EAS Janus?

I miss more missions,i mean, there is a lot of ships in R3, Warlock, Shadow Omega, Drack fighters , Drazy SunHawks , etc that i have not saw in the game..