Author Topic: Asteroids table  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I've been working on a mission, and it needs a debris field.  Now, there are no debris fragments included in TBP Core, while the table file references the FS2 pofs for debris, which aren't included in TBP.  Now, I extracted the debris files and textures from the FS2 VP files, but oddly enough, when I load up the mission, all I get is asteroids.  What gives?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Easiest way to do it is get a couple of big ships, set them to be destroyed 40 seconds before player enters, wollaaa   a debris field.
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Except that that kind of debris doesn't linger.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
use terran debris from FS2, rename it, and use that?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
You might want to re-read my first post.  I DID extract the FS2 debris, and since the TBP tables reference the same filenames, I didn't bother to change them.  Debug doesn't complain, but the game skips over the debris and just uses asteroids.  It's realy annoying.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I should probably do us some proper B5esque debris anyway.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.