Author Topic: Missions and Campaigns  (Read 20348 times)

sorry, I meant all the old ones so that I can have a list of games that needs to be updated
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
That's something I've always wanted to see. I've never had time to hunt out all the old campaigns but it would be nice to have them around so they could be converted to 34.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

can I have some help hunting down all the old missions and campaigns so that they can be updated to 3,4?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Well that's the point. I couldn't find them :). i know Triv has ITB, but I've asked him for that many times and he's never given it to me. I think the deal is that if he did give it to me he'd have to kill me.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

oh, MAD has infestions, refelxions, and a couple others.

also, is it possiable for me to finish ur mission of serverd dreams? I would love to include it in my campaign. i'll give u cerdit for it.

hey ip, if u still have msn messenger, I've been trying to get in touch with u on there
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I'm easier to get on ICQ, and I'm working on modifying Severed Dreams for the EACW campaign. Well I will be next week. But sure knock yourself out on the version I uploaded before. It's public domain as far as I'm concerned.

I hate icq, I'm easier to reach on aol and msn.

so I can add your mission of serverd dream to my campaign?

We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
It's public domain as far as I'm concerned.

I sent a pm to the people that has created the old missions and campaigns, hopefully I'll get a response soon.
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One