Author Topic: Forum game: Rules/Discussion  (Read 163690 times)

Re: Forum game: Rules/Discussion
OK, I'm gonna sit in Virgo for this turn and take defensive positions. That way, I'll be ready to either defend Virgo (if things go South in Aldebaran) or go back to the front line.

Now if I could just find the time to write some RP stuff ...

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
You guys sure did a lot of resupplying this turn!
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Veers

I think most of us were just hungry, that's all.

Murdering the Her'tak and their battle thralls really works up an appetite (may or may not have been in simulations this entire time) :)
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Lorric

I think most of us were just hungry, that's all.

Murdering the Her'tak and their battle thralls really works up an appetite (may or may not have been in simulations this entire time) :)
It's been nothing but Cordi for us, so we've had plenty of time to experiment in putting our Cordi Cookbook together. Lots of nice recipes coming through now. I recommend the Crispy Cordi Cuisine and the Cordi Concoction myself. Very tasty! :)

Offline Veers

All I learned is that you can pull on certain muscle groups and make them move around.. :D

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Lorric

All I learned is that you can pull on certain muscle groups and make them move around.. :D
Planning a puppet show? The CRF are all about keeping morale up!

We're so disappointed the Zy pulled back. We were so looking forward to seeing if they tasted nice... :(

Tasty!

Jury's still out...

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Degenerates. Your entire species.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
 :lol:
I bet Zy taste like chicken.
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Lorric

Degenerates. Your entire species.
Hey. I'm sure the Zy as carnivores would eat us. And the Cordi also if they are carnivores.

:lol:
I bet Zy taste like chicken.
I was going to say this if anyone asked what Cordi taste like. :)

Well, if you say the Zy taste like chicken, then bring 'em on, chicken is my favourite meat too! Bring on the Zy Zinger Burgers and the Lounge Lizard Special!

Now, in all seriousness, the men and women of the 2nd CRF are not tucking into Cordi Kebabs and the like. This is just all in good fun. But this actually gave me an idea for something that could be seriously done. I could imagine getting a communique from the Zy, and it flashes up on screen, and there's a group of high-ranking Zy sat around a table enjoying a banquet of human flesh, torsos and limbs and the like being feasted on, and they're partying it up, and they talk about how we're looking at the food chain and that they're the superior species and natural selection and the like, and demand that we surrender or it's the same for us, something like that.

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Cardassian strategy would suggest responding to such a display by deliberately infecting your soldiers with a dormant pathogen that becomes highly virulent, airborne, and contagious after ingestion.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Yet nobody cares what cardassians want or dont want. Legate Damar, either you post something relevant and on topic or don't post at all. First and final warning, thanks.
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Lorric

Yet nobody cares what cardassians want or dont want.
Actually, I find him amusing sometimes. And this is one such time. I'm just saying.

Offline Veers

I was personally waiting for someone else to tell him off, much appreciated Spoon :)

I'm not sure this conversation would be helping our relationships with the Cordi anyway, they probably wouldn't like it if we were eating their dead/prisoners.

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't either :P

Hey Spoon, how are the videos and all coming along if I may ask?, I kinda miss them :'(

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I'm not sure this conversation would be helping our relationships with the Cordi anyway, they probably wouldn't like it if we were eating their dead/prisoners.

Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't either :P

Yeah, eating other sentients?   :no: :blah:  Count me out.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Veers

Still hilariously amusing though  :rolleyes:

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Lorric

Yeah, eating other sentients?   :no: :blah:  Count me out.
Why would it matter if they were dead and taste nice? I wouldn't want to kill sentients just for food, but in this case...

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Why would it matter if they were dead and taste nice? I wouldn't want to kill sentients just for food, but in this case...

Can I interest you in some Soylent Green?

I think it'd be far too easy to cross the line between food-of-convenience and harvesting (also note: I would think that the majority of the dead from a space battle would not be in any fit state to eat.  See BP:WIH Laporte & TEV-crewman-ash, so it's not really food-of-convenience anyway)
AND it would probably be a massive propaganda tool for the enemy (although perhaps the Zy would not care, if I've read correctly about their views).

(why am I even *having* this conversation?!?!)
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Lorric

Can I interest you in some Soylent Green?

I think it'd be far too easy to cross the line between food-of-convenience and harvesting (also note: I would think that the majority of the dead from a space battle would not be in any fit state to eat.  See BP:WIH Laporte & TEV-crewman-ash, so it's not really food-of-convenience anyway)
AND it would probably be a massive propaganda tool for the enemy (although perhaps the Zy would not care, if I've read correctly about their views).

(why am I even *having* this conversation?!?!)
Well if we were being serious, before even all that, it would have to be properly tested, we can't just go tucking into aliens, who knows what effect it might have on us, we'd need to know if they were edible.

Cause it's fun! :D

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Hey Spoon, how are the videos and all coming along if I may ask?, I kinda miss them :'(
Inorite.
I'll delay today's turn so I can put it up with a video this time around. I'mma try hard to catch up with the vids after that.
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Lorric

Inorite.
I'll delay today's turn so I can put it up with a video this time around. I'mma try hard to catch up with the vids after that.
Do you mean a video of the current turn or Turn 3?

Well, if you'd posted the turn now, it would have mucked up my new RP post a bit, so there's that too.

However, if it would take more than a day, I would hope you would just post the turn. The videos are pretty, and I'm so looking forward to one day being able to play them all one after another, but they are not necessary to continue the game. Unless you have something special to show us in the video for this turn.