Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 573322 times)

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
So yeah, my girlfriend and myself got hooked. Wasted 2 days on getting it done till now. More than half of it was done with monsters on. Then we had a few creeper incidents, and decided to go and say "**** THEM!" and turned the monsters off.

My "F-U" to the monsters is an elevated rail system.  Whenever I start a new mine or project, the first thing I do is extend the rail system to the new site.  (Chatéau du Gravier was the exception, since I was planning on blowing it up from the off.)  Elevated rail can be a project unto itself, but when you travel at night, you can look down upon the monsters and mock them, an activity which is endlessly delightful.  There's a few shots of the railway, mixed in with the shots of my pre-Halloween world.
Heh. We were still learning a lot here :)

We still need to tackle the rail systems. And erect a wall of doom here before railways...
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
A railway is one of my longterm goals... I haven't even found diamond yet though. :lol:

The Yogscast Minecraft series is amazing and I just wasted 2 days watching nearly the whole series.

Damn, Minecraft is gonna ruin my social life isn't it?

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
A railway is one of my longterm goals... I haven't even found diamond yet though. :lol:

The Yogscast Minecraft series is amazing and I just wasted 2 days watching nearly the whole series.

Damn, Minecraft is gonna ruin my social life isn't it?
You have a social life?

MODS! MODS! BAN THIS GUY!

:p
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
Lol qaz, that base is win.

I should visit the HLP server again.  I've drifted over to this place called Casual Fun World.  It's pretty chill.

They just recently installed movecraft.  Lets you build things and fly them around.  Also has a function called 'bomber.'  Each time you move, any TNT on your ship regenerates.  I may or may not have taken advantage of this destructive potential.  I do love flying things, and made so many I now have an airfield.

at night.

A better view.

My speeder.  When you absolutely have to get to the other end of the level, accept no substitutes. 

My attack fighter sits ready.  Reminds me of the crazy MiG for FSO.

My airfield does have a public vehicle storage function.  Some aliens have decided to stop by for a bit.

My airship.  It's how I got rights to fly in the first place.  However, it's a concept vessel--being made of smooth stone prevents it from flying.  Will have to remedy this.

This is an interesting little number... but why is it covered in sand?

Aoh.  So I did take advantage of the destructive power. Power. POWER. INFINITE POWEAAHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's some odd cross between a Pelican and a Medusa.

Extra parking...

With a sinister, concealed hangar.

Behold!  The Nighthawk sets forth.

Flying into night.

The interior.  And yes, the Nighthawk is a bomber.

A superbomber.  That is a 10 TNT payload you're looking at.

This is 'The Button'.  Click here to start a nuclear war.

An innocent hillside.  Pure, pristine, unspoiled.

Not anymore.

The damage.

Now all I have to do is convince the admin to turn TNT rollback off.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:02:10 pm by esarai »
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Is that a mini-map in the top right corner?

Offline Shade

House starting to take shape. In a great scenic spot too - A bit far from the central valley where you spawn, but worth it :D And the distance is nothing a railway can't fix. I love MP so far. Just seeing how things change between visits as people remodel or even do major landscaping is awesome.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
major landscaping is awesome.
Copy/Paste 100,000 blocks
 :nervous:
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
*snip*
Saw some of vids of a plane mod on Yogscast yesterday. Have you played it?

Offline Marcov

• Chicken Little
  • My Sig Is Spam
I CAN'T play this game!!! It's the graphics card **** again!! :mad:
With the rapid increase of FS fan-made campaigns, we're giving the GTVA a harder time with more violence and genocide.

~FreeSpace: The Battle of Endor (voice dub)~
Part 1/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9K9-Y1JBTE
Part 2/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtQanXDRAXM
Part 3/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoBLKYt_oG0

Old (original) videos:
Part 1/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ygskaoUtE
Part 2/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0uoPTksBlI

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken