Author Topic: Shivans, Vishnans, and Ken  (Read 4858 times)

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Re: Shivans, Vishnans, and Ken
I think that Ken is something like the G-Man.

Like the G-Man, you don't really know if he's an enemy, a friend or something others.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

I think that Ken is something like the G-Man.

Like the G-Man, you don't really know if he's an enemy, a friend or something others.

Well, we don't right now, so yes, he is G-Man-esque. But the BP team seems to be a bit better about production times than Valve, thankfully, and given the nature of the Aliens in BP, (assuming Ken is one of course) I'm sure his nature and motivations will be revealed before long.

Ken = Aken Bosch

They even tried to contact Ronny Cox (Bosch's voice actor)!

Or that might just have been ttuta trolling
Clearly Aken Bosch = A Ken Bosch

Meaning there is more than one Ken Bosch. Noemi's is one of them, and the Admiral who led the NTF is another. But are they the only two Ken Bosches? Identical twins, perhaps? But if that's the case, why were they given the same name? Or are there many, many, Ken Bosches and we have seen only two of them? In which case, why, and what are the others waiting for? Are they in alliance with one another, or are they working cross-purposes?

Or perhaps Aken Bosch = A. Ken Bosch

In which case, what does the A stand for? Arcturus? Adolf? Ants? The answer may lie in what informed his decision to go by his middle name when communicating with Noemi, if only we can figure out what that may be. It is quite informative that the letter A appears once (and ONLY once!) in the names of both Noemi Laporte and Samuel Bei. Perhaps more importantly, it appears twice in the names Anita Lopez and Carthage, and even brackets the first name of the former!

We're on to something here! Anita Lopez = Anita Ken Bosch = Aken Bosch = Ken.

Now, what does it mean?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:01:25 am by LordPomposity »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No need to make fun of me. :(

No need to make fun of me. :(
I'm sorry. It's all in fun, and not intended as an insult. I'll delete it if you like.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
It's okay.

*sniff*

Offline Luis Dias

That reminds me of a Demi Moore movie, where some anonymous e-mail signature "A Friend" was actually a real signature from "Arthur Friend".

Offline Drogoth

It's an interesting theory, though I'm still on the Shivan side of things personally due to the contents of the aforementioned Ken nebula, as well as the various other theories on this board.

Truthfully, however, this is a part of WiH's story I never analyzed all that deeply, as I was always more interested in the more conventional aspects of the war. I'm likely missing some key point that was hidden away somewhere.

Yeah agreed, I just wrote off Laporte as being friggen crazy and ignored Ken.
TC 2 Fan club for Life