Author Topic: 3DS Max How To Questions...  (Read 853 times)

3DS Max How To Questions...
HISTORY & CAUSE: Once in my life time I used 3DStudio Max like it was an extension of my hand. Now, it's been so long, I've forgotten how to do nearly everything I learned. Yet, because of my dire interest to make models and conduct programming (mainly in OpenGL for the Linux community), I've decided to take out my old dust-covered 3DS Max book. I feel I am not the only one in my position, and some are unfortunate enough to not have a book to relay on. Since this community is about sharing the love for game development, I would like to dedicate this topic to answering questions regarding 3DS and how it could be used for making models for FS2_SCP.

DISCLAIMER: When entering a topic, you hereby understand; I (Xenthorious) do not have the adequate knowledge to answer all questions asked, nor should I be viewed as a person who will answer any or all questions. The forum topic: "3DS Max How To Questions..." should be viewed as a location for people to ask there questions and nothing more. Any questions will not nor should not be seen as an obligation to answer. Rather, any questions which are answered should be viewed as a donation of information to the benefit of the community at whole. When entering a message within the topic: "3DS Max How To Questions...” you hereby understand and accept the above.

DISCLAIMER (SHORT VERSION): Don't make a d!ck out of yourself by expecting to much.  ;7

Enjoy...
The big cool ship...