Author Topic: Bringing the Beast to FS2  (Read 2060 times)

Bringing the Beast to FS2
I have decieded to bring the Beast form Cataclysm to FS2 for my campaign i will be making changes to it for starters my version of the beast will be more like the Borg but instead of machine implants it will be organic so the ships will still have crews so they will be a combination of Borg, Zerg & the orginal Beast. I already have done 2 ships a infested Hecate & herc mk2 there just re-skins at the moment but i was wanting opinions on this idea.

How do you show screenshots on here?
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Upload your pics to a site (get a free one like geocites, tripod or the like if you need one) and then link the pics here.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by Apothess:
I already have done 2 ships a infested Hecate & herc mk2 there just re-skins at the moment but i was wanting opinions on this idea.
First of all I'd like to say that it sounds like a great idea for a mod, and I hope it's successful. Secondly (for an opinion) I imagine that the Beast ships of FS2 would probably have small lumps of tech plastered onto them (like the Borgified Fedaration ships you see in Star Trek sometimes). Theyd have a texture kinda like the borg have, perhaps different (so that it doesnt look like a completet rip-off). Thats just my idea anyway  

------------------
Webmaster: Hard Light Productions
Staffer and P1mp: Ross128   Sounds of Thunder

Fight the future!