Author Topic: Bulletstorm Woooooooooooorld!  (Read 8695 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Re: Bulletstorm Woooooooooooorld!
Ok i picked it up from my local game store for PC at £10.99 (got to love those loyalty points!) played it for about 45 mins and i have to say i was bored as hell with it! After about 20mins i had to knock off the voices, Steve Blum is a great voice actor but grays one liners where starting to annoy me!

Did anyone else have the problem of getting stuck by terrain and dead bodies????  i was constantly kept getting stuck by bits of terrain and dead bodies which kept resulting in me dying because i couldn't move  :hopping: ! Also what 1st person shooter dosen't have a jump key!

I just wish you could trade in PC Games!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline mxlm

While I largely stand by my earlier complaint, the, ah, family fun level did present a compelling counter-argument.
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Yeah i ended up to finishing it, apart from a lot and i mean a lot of clipping issues resulting in me restarting checkpoints lots of times and errors with Games for Live on the pc, its not that bad, General Sarroco is awesome, his lines are just so funny and the award of hot rear entry for shoot someone up the butt with a explosive sniper round is funny as hell! just needs a patch or so, to get rid of the clipping problems. Also for microsoft to ditch games for live, as its giving me weird errors left, right and center
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline mxlm

I had no clipping issues whatsoever, FWIW
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
The advertising for this game is ****ting me off. ****ing obnoxious popup videos with no obvious off button (had to close the window to get rid of it). I'd not buy it on principle due to stuff like that. :\
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I don't think the game's developers are responsible for those.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
I know that, but it's still really annoying. And I assume someone who would theoretically get my game-buying moneys OKed them at some point.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Ah.... Advertising in the 21st century. Isn't it great?!

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Generally no...but there are occasionally ad campaigns that are cool.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Hey dicktits, this game is awesome. Brutally awesome, killing your dick! Instead of making more witty comments now and quoting the game, I herby give my recommendation to buy it NOW!
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
glad you enjoyed it, Vidmaster
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D