Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221402 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Man where have all u guyz gone - Mura, Shivansps, Cole, Fubar, Castor, Rookie... Been hostin Sat nite games but it only seems to be me and Captain Custard! Come on chaps!

Shade / CP - when're u guys coming back?

You forgot me and Hunter... ;)

Me ...I told you why..Hunter...he disappeared.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I had planned to join, but ran to some problems with my mouse controls (not sure what update I did got me into this...)
Should be fixed for the next games anyway.

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Shade / CP - when're u guys coming back?
Now! Though, as I've been up for 27 hours, 17+ of which were spent in the air, I absolutely must insist on getting some sleep before I start playing FS2 :p
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline ShivanSpS

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
University :(

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
I'm around. I have been pretty swamped with work lately and haven't had time for much gaming at all, but I will see if I can drop in one of these weekends.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I just got back from a week long trip to Montréal. And Ottawa... And Québec City... I'll probably play tonight.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
who's playing tonight and just a quick question, is it going to be 9pm bst or 9pm gmt.........and are we using 3.6.10and if we are kara has a new build .....http://www.freespacefaq.com/Misc-Downloads/Builds/OrderPriorities.7z
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
hey everyone, andi! am hosting 3.6.10 right now...
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
COME ON GUYZ THE GAME'S ON COME ON IN!!!!!!

No Excuses!!! Mura, Shivanb, Rookie, everyone COME ON!

Flint

(3.6.10 remember)

Offline ShivanSpS

Funny thing, i can see an active game in fs2net, but in running a 3.6.10 .exe and i cant see it ingame.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
I can play.

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
well CC's hosting it now
can u see it?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
No, I'm not. I have guests.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR KEYBOARDS PILOT!!!

a.k.a I'm hosting.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
So much for 5 minutes eh Flint?
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline feltoar

• Economical Gamer
Damn, missed it all for another week. Dont think you guys can stay up another hour than you have been? :D :D :D :D

Offline Shade

Ah dam it, I fell asleep before the game started. Sorry I wasn't there this time.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Well, again next week. Might I suggest changing it to Sunday, I'm usually able to host then.

So wait, there are no constante servers? Only at those hours? Then how do I know if this thing is working? And how do I change to 3.6.10 and is it worth it. Another thing I want to ask that isn't related to this topic but I don't feel like creating a new one, is there some kind of mod that enhances joystick suport because when I use it it's loose and I can't keep it on the target, if not in what sensitivity and deadzone do you(you being guy that uses joystick) have these settings?

Offline Shade

Whenever you click "Create Game", you start up a server which will then show up on the list for everyone to join. So whenever someone feels like playing, there will be a server, even if it's their own.

As for switching to 3.6.10, that's done in the launcher by selecting an executable that is designated as a 3.6.10-based build. Is it worth it? Depends. If you like pretty graphics, then yes it is. If you like gaining score, then no it isn't, because score won't save on 3.6.10 until the final version is out, and that could take some time yet.