Author Topic: April, April ;)  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Hey Guys,

O.K. now, the gag is over. Of course the demo was an April’s fool joke.

Actually we did use some of our oldest stuff, and after playing mission 3 there was certainly no doubt of this downloads purpose.

I'm afraid you will have to wait again, until our mod is ready, maybe a real demo a few month's earlier (must have a serious talk with the other guys about this).

However, looks like some people even liked this one. That is a little strange to me, but maybe this is just because I know the real stuff.

When the mod will be released, I'm sure you will not be able to shut your mouth a few days (of course because you are amazed, and not because you are angry shouting through the neighborhood).

We are currently making huge progresses, so stay tuned for more updates.

I also want to thank you for your patience. We know it is taking long, but it will be well worth it (every time we got something finished, someone makes an even better thing, that's why it takes so long)

Regards

Tolwyn
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis