Author Topic: which is which!!  (Read 7555 times)

well  actuly i cant buy anything on the net because i dont have a credit card , plus i live in the middle east and i dont think ebay will ship anything to me here , well i think you can know  what your doing in a game by looking at the mission abjectives plus i  said that i played some of those  games i guess 2 and 3 so i know the colonel blair story
 so i dont know guyes, why do you think i should stop downloding and delete the files i have in the download maneger:-/. thats evil. let it be less than the origenal but at least i ll have back my old  memories and by the way i just got the academy running  with dosbox  lol am not going to playe it but i remeberd back at the early 1990 i was playing it with my cousin we were just kids, i mean its dacades ago waw i feel old:-/
back at those dayes we saw this game as somthing shooking it was like  landing appolo on the moon we were stunned with it now i look a it   while playing tbp   and just ......smile

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
/englishnazi

witch = woman who casts spells
which = which one?!
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Originally posted by aceofbase
back at those dayes we saw this game as somthing shooking it was like  landing appolo on the moon we were stunned with it now i look a it   while playing tbp   and just ......smile

Hey play it if you want its just you are missing out on most of it, thats all I was trying to say.

Ed

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by Edward Bradshaw

Hey play it if you want its just you are missing out on most of it, thats all I was trying to say.

Ed

Most of it? Actually everything :) Missions in WC3 were mostly “fly to nav 1 and eliminate all encounters”. “Proceed to nav 2”. “Same procedure there”.

That's the greatest difference between WCS and WC3. In WC3 missions were very simple and the story was mostly told between separate missions. In WCS the actual story unfolds in the event rich missions (which explains why Starman always complains about the SEXP limit :))
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

hey comon , surly i will have some fun with it , do you belive i downloaded  250 mb of babylone i have found her just to playe 4 missons ? that was silly on a 56kps modem  man i whaited a month lol for it to complete on a download maneger, then  i finished the game in 5 min!!! i was shoked i thought it was a full game i mean they  didnt say it was a demo, they said its a freeweare  simulator game, i could have downloaded any other game demo and surly i would have more missions in it. am even downloading fs2 now and its about the same size of babylon i have found her, and guyes on  fs2net are telling me there is  tons of missions in it so from now on ill be carfull not to download any bayblon 5 demos projects, i mean it cost me planty of money you know to  spend 25 hours downloading  4 missons .
ok   but now you guyes made me woundering about  games am planing to get from abandonware webs . i know its silly to ask since its out of topic for this forum but i  beg you to tell me and conseder it just a part of the conversation well my questions is:
1_ am downloading fs2  now. well is it pitated too? or the game is ok"? i mean i   need it to playe a lot of babylon 5 mods right? sutch tbp relase 1 and 2.
2_what about   these games :
   wingcommander privateer1 and 2 , wc  secret ops,wc armada.
they are available to download too .well are they good or pirated??
or you dont know?
not1: i regret saying i preffer the wing commander kilrathy saga beeing cut to peaces. i think i was just desapointed to say that , surly i would have obtained to master copy if i had my hands on it even if it took me a year to download.but i still will have the copy available becose i dont have  a credit card and i cant   go shopping on line :-/ i wounder why they  destroyed the game after they had there hands on it  ,its realy not logical i mean they could have protected it, or even made a choice for the peapol who want to download the full copy! well it wont be the last of the non logical things peapol do every day rirgh?
not2: i went to ebay shipment  for the game is only within the usa and  i dont live in the usa/!!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 10:03:39 am by 2597 »

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by Tolwyn

(which explains why Starman always complains about the SEXP limit :))

You can say that again  :lol:
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by aceofbase
hey comon , surly i will have some fun with it , do you belive i downloaded  250 mb of babylone i have found her just to playe 4 missons ? that was silly on a 56kps modem  man i whaited a month lol for it to complete on a download maneger, then  i finished the game in 5 min!!!

The very first release of WCS will feature only five campaign missions. Currently we think about including a few additional dog fighting missions plus multiplayer missions
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Sphynx

Hey, about the whole legality/availability issue. Anything that is official Origin material available for "free download" is a pirated version. However, you can get the real WC products delivered world-wide. I just double-checked. Wing Commander 4 is available on e-bay right now (March 22) and has worldwide shipping available. It looks like wherever you are, you should be able to buy a complete, legal copy. I didn't search for WC 3. There may be other options (such as paypal) available for payment, or you could find a friend with a credit card and pay them back in cash. Anyway, if you have trouble running the games on updated Windows systems, there are tools to help you run them available at wcnews.com .
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 10:19:09 pm by 2351 »
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

well.. finaly my  dull 56kps modem has accomplish  the misson and downloaded the 70 mb of kilrathi saga after weeks of  whaiting/
and guess what the sounds are working and the cut seens are there with voice and the wc 1&2 is full games exept for the music
but for wc 3 i cant find it at all no exe no setup files no install directory
nothing  can any one help?

Ace, its probably because even the guys the cracked it decided WC3 was too huge to fit into less than 100MB

Ed

yes. i think you are right. but what a big mistack they did i mean wc3 was worth the download even if it was 500 mb.
as  for wing c 1&2  eatch one of them  decompressed  in more than 400 mb folders so they have all the goodeys in them and pesonly i dont care about the legal copy  stuff actuly i like craked games and free stuff
more than i like to pay money but dont tell anyone  i told you this lol.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Honestly, I'm happy you enjoy it, but I would be also happy if you could end the discussion about game-crackings or "obvious" download-areas inside our forum here. Thanks.

Starman©
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

ok what ever you say boss case closed