Author Topic: Great work... If I could see it...  (Read 5694 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Great work... If I could see it...
let's finish the Hermes campaign first, shall we? :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
That's why I wrote 5 years. First Hermes, then Starmans dream :D
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
We should make a priority list or get a team 5 times big to do all the other "planed" campains ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
Ohhhh that sounds interesting! I'll give you a hand Starman with that project......in 5 years time lol. :p
Freespace 2: Neo-Terra - My Freespace 2 website that holds my completed FS2 campaigns.

Darkness Rising - Current campaign I'm working on.

Mission Designer for the Wing Commander Saga.

CURRENT PROJECT: Darkness Rising, WCS
COMPLETED PROJECTS: Neo-Terra, Unification Prequel, Solar Wars Chapter 1, Deep Blood, Return to Neo-Terra (Part 1).

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
I will come back to you regarding this, as soon as the time has come :yes: :D
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
by the time you have got grey hear I assume :D
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
I rather don't think so. If the current rate how I loose my hair continues, I will not have a single hair left in two or three years (my forehead already reaches to the BACK of my head) :lol:

(And that really worries me. I'm not sure that I can continue modelling when I have no hairs, what should I pull out in my truespace-frustation when I got no hairs left ? :D )
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

Offline Lynx

A beautiful face needs lots of space.

:p
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
I can only second that  :nod:
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

Offline Lynx

Originally posted by DaBrain

Damn right! It was hard to find any Kilrathi in the game.
Well, only on the simulator and in one or two missions. :(
They could have been the terran's allies.

I would have loved to fly a Klrathi ship.
BTW will you fly something 'different' in WC: Saga?

It was a bit strange, yeah, since a large part of the game actually took place in Kilrathi space. But it makes sense in the context of the universe. The Kilrathi empire lies in ruins at that time. Much of the Kilrathi navy got destroyed when Kilrah got nuked, and a large part of the remaining forces was scrapped according to the peace treaty between the Empire and the Confederation. The rest of the forces is owned by various clans mostly; and now that there's no emperor for the empire, many clan leader claims the throne leading to a low level civil war, while other clans don't want anythin to do with the other more powerful clans and keep for themselves.
And humans and Kilrathi aren't friends by that ime by any stretch of imagination. There are warlords with raid the bordering terran colonies, Kilrathi pirates and crazy cults which aren't exactly nice to humans either.
I had the impression that the Kilrathi were only helping the Midway in WCP because they had something to gain with it.
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Yes the Kilrathi had more to do withemself then Confed during that time. But still their where some changes as far as I know when it comes to the number of Kilrathi. For example IIRC you where original send out to stop the Kilrathi Fleet that get testroyed by the shipkiller.
So the senario might have been that the Midway was first send out to stop some Kilrathi raiders then encounters the fleet but on arival you see the fleet destroyed and form that point on you encounter more and more bugs.
I guess it would have been so if the story would be seperated in 3 games as it was planned.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"