Author Topic: Quick Question (Ships)  (Read 2060 times)

Quick Question (Ships)
Just a quick question, which ships can we expect to see in the prologue/demo? I'm just wondering if we'll see Tallahasee, Carnaevon, Ranger and Sheffield. That'd be very cool.

I know most ships won't be seen, cause you'll be trying to keep the filesize smallish. Just wondering if we can get a list somewhere?

And, Tolwyn if you read this, check your PMs/email.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
I can assure you, that all WC3 Confederation craft will be included alongside with the Lexington-class (Super Wing Commander).

However, the prologue takes place not on the front lines, but in an insignificant backwater system, so the player will face mostly older Karachi craft with just a few exceptions.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Excellent. Can't wait to smash some Kats.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
and pirates, I might add :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis