Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Hello folks,

another year has nearly passed, and it's that time again where everything get's calm and peaceful and we all spend the days with the ones we love the most.

I just want to slip into that emotion and post a

Merry christmas and a happy new year[/size]

from the entire WC-Saga team to all of you. And I also want to say THANK YOU to all of my team-members who are doing such a great work and help us, building the dream we all have.

To give you a little present, Gevatter Lars has created this impressive Wallpaper we want to share with all of you.

Best regards

Starman

« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 06:23:19 am by Starman01 »
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
I am a little late as usual but also a happy chrismas and new year from me ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
you bastards, i thought you released! :p

that's a mighty impressive wallpaper though. :)

and a late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.