Author Topic: Am I the only one¿  (Read 2020 times)

Hello all. Im new here. Just found out about saga and downloaded it.

Am I the only one that had to set the game to 'very easy' to beat the first mission?

Honestly, I am 24 but feel like I'm 90! What the heck happened to me?

anyway...all joking aside, the game is looking great...I would love to help in some way with you guys, but other than reporting bugs Im not sure what I could do.

Keep up the good work you guys...and setup a pay pal account for donations for the full version (Somebodies gotta pay for server space.) I would gladdy drop some into it.

:pimp:

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Hi, and Welcome!

You're not the only one. I also had problems the first time, even in easy mode. I realized that when you stop playing this kind of games for a few years you lose some of your skills.

But don't worry: They come back. Check out the simulator missions, especially the gauntlets. After two weeks I managed to get past the prologue in medium mode.

I don't know which games you played before, but maybe you'll have to change your tactics, too. The AI likes missiles and they do a lot of damage. Dodging missiles is one of the important skills in Saga. And try to stay near your wingmen. No John Wayne actions, otherwise you are dead pretty fast!!!

-Aginor
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Thanks for the tip....

Will have to hit the simulator.

What are the "passwords" for at the end of the debriefings?

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
The passwords are for the fiction viewer (take a look at it for some background informations about the story and the characters, it's really interesting.)
You can find the fiction viewer in your start menu - programs - Wing Commander Saga Prologue
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."