Author Topic: Best Simulator Effort (Everyone Welcome!)  (Read 8301 times)

Offline KeldorKatarn

Re: Best Simulator Effort (Everyone Welcome!)
Lol, I had a hard time getting past 3 Darkets already.. god I'm getting old.. <.. feels like Paladin in WC3 *g*  "My reflexes aren't what they used to be" *g*

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
The whole trick on that thing is what Boldthreat said: Practice!
When I stop playing for more than a month I start getting much worse. I get killed by 3 darkets and so on. If you have the time to practice a lot (as Boldthreat obviously does) you can be a very good pilot.
I just can't wait to fight the Kilrathi in MP with some of you guys on my wing.....
(The Saga team works on that, just wait so that we can get it to you without having too much bugs....)

-Aginor
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
:necro:

Also, I just finished the Hellcat Gauntlet, and beat all the enemies, thanks to a wonderful technique called "Conserving your afterburners" by using Time Compression.  I ended up with 50% hull integrity, but that's out of the question. ;)

Some time ago, I also beat the Thunderbolt Gauntlet, and was a bit surprised when I saw that destroyer come through. :lol:

I was playing on "Very Easy" cause I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
On the arrow gauntlet on very easy:

30% hull integrity
2 Javelin HS missiles left
A little less than half my AB fuel gone...
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

on easy in a thunderbolt, i got past 4 dralthi

i tried the arrow on medium, and i died at 3 gothri
i think at least half my damage was running into dralthis (happened twice)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:45:25 am by Jake2447 »