Author Topic: It's 3/22--Thursday in Australia, RIGHT NOW!! :P :P  (Read 1923 times)

It's 3/22--Thursday in Australia, RIGHT NOW!! :P :P

Offline Veers

Re: It's 3/22--Thursday in Australia, RIGHT NOW!! :P :P
Well... you are right. But remember, not everyone uses Australian time

(I wish they did though.... so close!!)
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
www.wcsaga.com - 18 hours and 20 minutes to go if you do not believe me.  :D
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

I'll continue my Wing Commander 4 on pure DOS PC campaign then.  Original hardware is fun to play on.  It'll hold me over, it has to!  Nice that the high res DVD special edition videos were released to play with the other day, too...

http://www.wcnews.com/news/4557

Curious, though, anyone recommend a joystick worthy of beating on for WC Saga?  I use a gameport Advanced Gravis on my DOS machine and my HOTAS on the main one, well, it's far to costly to beat on (900+ bucks) so I need something cheap that I can abuse because well, I'm assuming Saga will have abusively pleasureable gameplay.  :)

Offline Archaic

thrustmaster hotas x is $40 CDN, and works with ps3 too. (downside is it only has 12 or so buttons on the whole thing)

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
thrustmaster hotas x is $40 CDN, and works with ps3 too. (downside is it only has 12 or so buttons on the whole thing)

And a (hardware) deadzone the size of a grapefruit. I found it so frustrating to make small movements that I actually got rid of it after a couple of weeks. YMMV.

Hmm yeah I have a HOTAS Cougar modded with machined gimbals and hall sensors and use it with zero deadzone.  The thing that irritates me the most about my Advanced Gravis on the DOS computer is the deadzone and the notch in the middle.  My Cougar has neither.  Are there any other cheap sticks that are better?  Like say the Saitek cyborg or the av8r?  How about the Logitechs?