Announcements > Getting Started

Hello and Help

(1/4) > >>

niceonecyril:
Hi to everyone.
I have installed the Freespace Open complete package (including FS2 retail from GOG) with the FSO installer and everything has installed ok but I can't find the wxlauncher setup nor any of the builds.  I tried installing wxlauncher separately but there is no root directory showing up.  I have Windows 7 professional 64 bit.
Thank you for any help.

Colonol Dekker:
So you installed gog fs2,  then ran the installer?

Have you tried a search for the launcher?

niceonecyril:
I installed Freespace open using th FSO installer opting for the complete package with builds, mods and wxlauncher and fs2 retail included. 
I could'nt find the wxlauncher setup in my Freespace 2 folder and tried searching for it but no luck so I downloaded and installed wxlauncher separately to my Freespace 2 folder hoping it would work but the launcher says nothing in root directory.

Hope this makes sense. 

Jeff Vader:
Screenshot of your fs2 folder? Showing all the files, if possible.

jr2:
You can use the snipping tool to get the screenshot, if that makes it easier.

Put Windows Explorer in Details view, maximize the window, use Snipping Tool to grab the window (click down arrow next to "New", click "Window Snip").

Save as PNG or JPG on the Desktop and upload to TinyPic or similar site; copy the line in the [img][/img] tags they give to your thread here.  Delete the file on your Desktop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version