Announcements > Getting Started

Hello, Im Indyfan

(1/1)

indyfan:
Hi all!!

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm indyfan and i'm new to Freespace and its universe.

Im big into Skate punk and pro wrestling and Gaming. I have a son, a woman and few pets who take up much of my time. I live in Quebec and speak french and english.

I have been gaming since the 80's. Got into Computer gaming back in the 90s with a macintoch lc3. Mostly played Marathon, Syndicate, Hardball 3 and Simcity 2000. Sadly i missed the days of Space sims. All my friends with PCs kept telling me and showing X-wing, Tie Fighter etc.

Fast forward to now. Im huge into PS3 and PC gaming. I love all types and have now decided to try space sims. I bought Freespace 2 off of Steam. I used this forums help to get it running with FSO open. Didn't try it manually, much preferred the installer.( awesome i might add!) Thanks to all who have worked on this project!

I bought a logitech Extreme 3d pro. Got to admit i suck with it. Much prefer the mouse and keyboard.

Anyway, i will have questions regarding getting Descent and Silent Threat up and running. I managed to start up with Descent and it seems to work well with the new graphics so far. I'll save my questions for another thread.

Looking forward to my time here!!

procdrone:
Welcome to HLP!

Colonol Dekker:
:welcomered:

On ps3 I'm dobbsylondon. If not already, check the highlights for wings of dawn and other cool things.

wardog300k:
Hello Indyfan,welcome to HLP.

Jeff Vader:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version