FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

Release - Minicampaign 'A Walk in the Sun'

<< < (2/9) > >>

Cyborg17:

--- Quote from: Taranis on March 17, 2016, 07:24:25 am ---Disclaimer: Whilst writing this post I have just realised that Phoenicia has been mispelt Phonecia throughout the whole campaign. I am now sobbing quietly but will press on with the release regardless. Please try and ignore this.

--- End quote ---

Someone correct me if this is dangerous (I'm pretty sure it's not), but a quick fix could be, open all your mission files in Notepad++, hit ctrl+f, there should be a button for replace in all open files, replace the misspelled words and do a mass save.  It should replace all the briefings, in mission references, events, goals, etc. 

The only thing it wouldn't replace is references in fiction files, which you could easily just open, too.

Taranis:
Thanks for playing Betrayal, the fact you listed Balancing as a Pro has just made the last few weeks all worthwhile.

About the campaign ending in failure check the directives and mission text and make sure you fulfil the comms one in particular

Nyctaeus:
Spoiler:I returned to base when the Bhaal appeared and destroyed Phoenicia. I assumed that she have to be destroyed here for obvious reasons :P. Only one minor thing is worth to be noted here. I recived a message about changing course of the demon on something like that, just before Phoenicia fell down by the Bhaal main beams. Like it's not supposed to be mission ending. So... Maybe I did something wrong xD. Is Phoenicia supposed to be destroyed here?

Another note is that I destroyed Demon's comm subsystem, so in theory enemy destroyer should be unable to call reinforcements.

I forgot about one, minor issue. RTB in second mission [the one with GTC Diadem and GTC Impulsive] appear as completed [lightblue], while it supposed to be white.

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Cyborg17 on March 17, 2016, 11:14:41 am ---
--- Quote from: Taranis on March 17, 2016, 07:24:25 am ---Disclaimer: Whilst writing this post I have just realised that Phoenicia has been mispelt Phonecia throughout the whole campaign. I am now sobbing quietly but will press on with the release regardless. Please try and ignore this.

--- End quote ---

Someone correct me if this is dangerous (I'm pretty sure it's not), but a quick fix could be, open all your mission files in Notepad++, hit ctrl+f, there should be a button for replace in all open files, replace the misspelled words and do a mass save.  It should replace all the briefings, in mission references, events, goals, etc. 

The only thing it wouldn't replace is references in fiction files, which you could easily just open, too.

--- End quote ---

That works, I've done it. I've even done it to change whole wing names...

Black Wolf:
Downloading, will give it a whirl soon.

Congrats on releasing - highlighted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version