FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RERELEASE: Cardinal Spear

(1/7) > >>

Admiral Nelson:

In the tenth year of our war against the Vasudans, humanity had attempted one last desperate strike to end the war outright - a spear in the dark.  The Cardinal Fleet had been laid ruin, and the crew of the GTD Agamemnon was being hunted by a Vasudan general.  It was too late for victory, but not too late for vengeance...

This re-release of Cardinal Spear is intended to bring Cardinal Spear, originally created by Ace some 18 years ago, more up to date graphically as well as to remove some text to speech voice acting that was present in the original release. Note that this version of the campaign is not retail compatible, which is why I haven't put this in the official FS port release section.

Requires the Freespace Port and FS Port media VPs.

NEW in this release
Voice acting from Blaise Russel and Mad Bomber
Replaced a retextured terran model with fightermedic's Nefertum
Added new graphics for the Terran Plasma cannon

Additional credits:
Mission/table edits   Admiral Nelson
Voice Acting: Blaise Russel, Mad Bomber
Nefertum model: fightermedic, Aldo
Plasma effect: Star Trek mod author (Omniscaper?)

Original Release thread

Click for Download

Extract the folder to your main Freespace directory and activate "Cardinal Spear for SCP".

HLD_Prophecy:
Awesome, thanks a ton contributors! I always wanted to see this redone. :D

Nyctaeus:
I've seen this title numerous times. Now I'm wondering why I never managed to play that.

Perfect opportunity to change that ^^

deathspeed:
Thanks!  I downloaded it, but I'm not sure where to put the VP file.  In my existing fsport cardinal spear folder?

T-Man:
Oooooooh. Was a big fan of the old Cardinal Spear so definitely DLing this. Nice one guys and huge thanks! :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version