Announcements > Getting Started

Newbie, knows how to model, just need initial help

<< < (2/3) > >>

PIe:

--- Quote from: jr2 on September 06, 2017, 07:58:27 am ---Doesn't Chrome have a built in print to PDF option?  Could try that (use Chrome portable from portableapps.com if you don't want to install).

--- End quote ---
How is Chrome's that much better than Windows'?  Way faster and doesn't glitch out.  Anyway, here's the all-pdf file.

--- Quote from: jr2 on September 06, 2017, 07:58:27 am ---Holy COW!  That's a lot of pictures... looks like the easiest way (as the images still exist, but aren't allowed to be loaded from other sites any more, thanks a lot Photobucket) would be to find new hosts and then have a mod or the OP update the posts with the updated images.  I'm assuming this would be all-around helpful?  I can tackle it if so.

--- End quote ---
Might be useful on the wiki.

Colonol Dekker:

--- Quote from: authormoreau on September 05, 2017, 09:14:29 am ---Hello all. I am actually a very old FS2 modder, in fact back in the days of dialup I was the first one to get a Klingon BoP into the game.

Alas I've long since lost the knowledge of how to model the game. Any guides to get me started? Mostly interested in putting my own ships (unique designs) into the game and modifying or creating weapons for them.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

--- End quote ---

Was that on Volition Watch?

PIe:
I've managed to get the images.  They're organized into folders by post, and numbered according to where they appear in each post.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cpgzzzwlvae9qxb/ship_tutorial_images.7z

jr2:
Anyone know of a hosting solution that should be viable long-term?  Thinking TinyPic maybe?

Androgeos Exeunt:
:bump:

Maybe Imgur?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version