Author Topic: Troll Whack-A-Mole  (Read 6241 times)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Re: AT LAST, THE TRUTH: Volition's Answers to the Shivans, Bosch, and Capella
Your attitude is like being disappointed at the recovery of Elvis Presley's diary because it isn't the same as Elvis ****ing coming back to life.
This is not my attitude by far. I'm not being critical of the interview you conducted, i'm being critical of the answers you were given. I'm the guy who expects everything to not be as great as it is profoundly to be by others. And definitely i don't find this to be as great as it is proclaimed to be (because in reality it's not). Granted, it may be from the mouth of the guy who would've written the story to fs3. But, like we both know, they didn't get that far into planning the game (development process never happened = they didn't get far with planning the game...i already said this earlier). I never clicked on this thread giddy like a school girl just to find out the prom has a mix tape for the music instead of the real elvis.

I came into this thread with the expectation of figuring that they were going to say the things that we all here already knew of fs3. This compared to what this community already has known by past communication with  :v:, and lo and behold i was right; it was stuff we already knew. I know that this community and you hold in high reverence the person who would have written the story for fs3 (i do too). I however would not hold in high reverence what that person has said about the story of fs3.

So when this place has another interview with people who made the fs series. Like many times in the past, that's a cool thing (we learn a lot about how they make their games and what they were thinking, even this interview we did). But how much super ultra confirmation about the issue of the story of fs3 do we need after the first few times from  :v: for it to be clear enough? Because that's all this is, an ultra confirmation for things past confirmed. How many more times do we need to ask them about fs3? It's a tiring thing.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Re: AT LAST, THE TRUTH: Volition's Answers to the Shivans, Bosch, and Capella
Your attitude is like being disappointed at the recovery of Elvis Presley's diary because it isn't the same as Elvis ****ing coming back to life.
This is not my attitude by far. I'm not being critical of the interview you conducted, i'm being critical of the answers you were given. I'm the guy who expects everything to not be as great as it is profoundly to be by others. And definitely i don't find this to be as great as it is proclaimed to be (because in reality it's not). Granted, it may be from the mouth of the guy who would've written the story to fs3. But, like we both know, they didn't get that far into planning the game (development process never happened = they didn't get far with planning the game...i already said this earlier). I never clicked on this thread giddy like a school girl just to find out the prom has a mix tape for the music instead of the real elvis.

I came into this thread with the expectation of figuring that they were going to say the things that we all here already knew of fs3. This compared to what this community already has known by past communication with  :v:, and lo and behold i was right; it was stuff we already knew. I know that this community and you hold in high reverence the person who would have written the story for fs3 (i do too). I however would not hold in high reverence what that person has said about the story of fs3.

So when this place has another interview with people who made the fs series. Like many times in the past, that's a cool thing (we learn a lot about how they make their games and what they were thinking, even this interview we did). But how much super ultra confirmation about the issue of the story of fs3 do we need after the first few times from  :v: for it to be clear enough? Because that's all this is, an ultra confirmation for things past confirmed. How many more times do we need to ask them about fs3? It's a tiring thing.

You are actively lying and fabricating now. The bulk of the material in this interview has never been presented before. It was completely unknown to us.

Get out.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
A++ thread, would read again.