Author Topic: FSPort campaign audio issue  (Read 1625 times)

Offline CT27

FSPort campaign audio issue
Similar to the problem I recently posted about "Destiny Of Peace", I ran into a relatively minor problem with another FSPort campaign "Cardinal Spear".

In that one most of the music works fine, but like in DOP I get the FS2 music in debriefings.

Is there a certain way I should be setting mod.ini or are certain campaigns just "wired" this way?

Offline Wet Orange Ostrich Toilet

• Worst Modder HLP has ever seen
Re: FSPort campaign audio issue
Similar to the problem I recently posted about "Destiny Of Peace", I ran into a relatively minor problem with another FSPort campaign "Cardinal Spear".

In that one most of the music works fine, but like in DOP I get the FS2 music in debriefings.

Is there a certain way I should be setting mod.ini or are certain campaigns just "wired" this way?

Have you tried checking the music.tbl file? Maybe the debriefing music hasn't been modified.
"I thought the Medal Display thingy was a baking tray!"

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
WOOT has the right idea, but check the missions, not the tbl.  It's the same situation as with Destiny of Peace.

Offline CT27

Is it an easy thing to change or not worth the trouble in your opinion?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It is pretty easy to change.  I literally described what the problem was in the other thread that I linked to.

Offline CT27

It is pretty easy to change.  I literally described what the problem was in the other thread that I linked to.

How do I put in the "substitute debriefing setting" you mentioned?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Have you tried poking around in the missions in FRED or Notepad?  If you want to get into modding, you should take a shot at figuring things out for yourself.

(Spoiler alert, I do intend on re-uploading the campaigns with this feature added in the future, but it's easy to figure out from the existing campaigns that have it.)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:bump:

I have updated Awakenings, Cardinal Spear, and Destiny of Peace with the appropriate debriefing music tags.