Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3033373 times)

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
Re: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.
Don't ever cook stuff with olive oil under high heat, or exposed to a flame.

Oh, its note, low to medium heat. Since the burner is hard to read, I had to manually mark the details with a fine point permanent marker.
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Nuclear1

Howdy folks.

o7
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Good to see you. What are you doing back?

Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Nuclear1

Just dropping by to see how things are going.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My computer has been consistently failing its power-on self-test (4 beeps from a motherboard using AMIBIOS, which likely means a system timer or memory error) for the past two days, so a few hours ago, I opened up the case and re-seated the RAM. It's working fine for now, but since this is the third time this has happened this year, I suspect that the motherboard is failing, so I've backed up all my essential data from the hard disk into an external hard drive.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:44:12 pm by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Google what the beeps mean. Assuming by the use of the word likely that you've not narrowed the possibility down to one cause yet.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
I see that Evernote have decided to continue their fine tradition of trying to make the program completely unusable.

First they decided to charge if you want to use with more than two devices. And the charge is not a small amount or dependant on how much data you actually store in Evernote. They made the change with pretty much no warning at all (a single email I missed) and then spammed me with emails begging me to give them around $35 every year in order to get back the same functionality I got for free.

Then last week Evernote asked to update. Today I went to use it and found it had ****ed up the update somehow and accidentally uninstalled itself. I find myself having a hard time not laughing when trying to imagine the poor little update program trying to update Evernote and accidentally wiping both Evernote and itself out of existence. still, the fact that I managed to go nearly a whole week before noticing that I didn't even have the program running any more pretty much proves how ridiculous it would be to spend such a insane amount of money on a program that isn't being used that much.

Going to their website and being forcibly redirected to the Chinese version regardless of whether or not my system language is English with no way back is only going to be another nail in their coffin.

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Hopeful I will get a raise tonight. :D
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I see that Evernote have decided to continue their fine tradition of trying to make the program completely unusable.

First they decided to charge if you want to use with more than two devices. And the charge is not a small amount or dependant on how much data you actually store in Evernote. They made the change with pretty much no warning at all (a single email I missed) and then spammed me with emails begging me to give them around $35 every year in order to get back the same functionality I got for free.

Then last week Evernote asked to update. Today I went to use it and found it had ****ed up the update somehow and accidentally uninstalled itself. I find myself having a hard time not laughing when trying to imagine the poor little update program trying to update Evernote and accidentally wiping both Evernote and itself out of existence. still, the fact that I managed to go nearly a whole week before noticing that I didn't even have the program running any more pretty much proves how ridiculous it would be to spend such a insane amount of money on a program that isn't being used that much.

Going to their website and being forcibly redirected to the Chinese version regardless of whether or not my system language is English with no way back is only going to be another nail in their coffin.

I always saw it as bloat ware due to my all encompassing google account.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
It used to be pretty good. I could search for a recipe online at home, check it while out shopping to make sure I had all the ingredients and then look at the recipe on my tablet in the kitchen while cooking it.

While I can do that with Google, it's nowhere near as convenient.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Google what the beeps mean. Assuming by the use of the word likely that you've not narrowed the possibility down to one cause yet.

Already did that - that's how I concluded that it was either a problem with the RAM, the motherboard, or both. After re-inserting the RAM, the computer has continued working fine since my last post. Then again, this is what happened the last time - no issues for several months, then it stops working.

I'm keeping a close watch on Serebii.net at the moment - the webmaster started playing Pokemon Sun about an hour ago.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Got removed by yet another person on facebook upon disagreeing with some statements made on this image they posted

They replied, "but I will recommend you do some real research before you make comments like the above" whilst promptly removing me before I could post the sources I used

Upon messaging them directly with the sources regardless, "We clearly have different opinions & I find your comments offensive. I don't want to continue this conversation & I don't like engaging in Facebook debates."

Raises the question, why the hell are you posting opinionated postings if you're not willing to discuss said postings on the platform you're spreading them on? It's disingenuous to the conversation

Not sure what was found to be offensive with what I posted, but oh well.
"No"

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Facebook is full of (and the word I use is very forgiving to those it applies to) twunts.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
Facebook is full of (and the word I use is very forgiving to those it applies to) twunts.

I quit Facebook a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooong time ago.
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
The online sales.  Dear lord, help me.

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
I love Christmas time, but I don't love when family asks "What are some ideas to get you for Christmas?"

Umm hello I'm 28 if I really wanted something I have probably already bought it. I appreciate the thought of a gift, but sheash don't make me rack my brain trying to think of what I want. My brain is hurting trying to think of what to get them.

Yes, cash is the best present by far and I'll never resent the honesty. :P
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I value time with family rather than material gifts.
:nervous: but a cash gift or a handmade craft is preferred if they insist.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
The online sales.  Dear lord, help me.

I find black friday/monday/whole damn month of November sales more and more underwhelming every year.  I was hoping for a good deal on a graphics card, but they only got as far as matching the previous, non-black-anything regular sale low.  Which is still above MSRP.  There was one nice discount I found though.  On something I ordered a week earlier.   :rolleyes:
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Meanwhile I'm getting like 60% and 70% off anime disks and cringing every time I think about what's happening to my account balances.  My game purchases were precious few in comparison, but there is part of me that wants to look into a Wii U and/or 3DS before the former disappears entirely in favor of the Switch.  That'll be another fun chunk of change!

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
Wii U sucks.  3DS does not.  Although if the older ones are still out there and cheaper, the New Nintendo 3DS isn't worth extra cost.  Almost everything about it they changed with the notable exception of face-tracking 3D is inferior to the old one.
I like to stare at the sun.