Author Topic: ExoMars-2016 Arrives at Mars  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
ExoMars-2016 Arrives at Mars
The joint European-Russian ExoMars-2016 spacecraft, the Trace Gas Orbiter, arrives at Mars and is now in orbit successfully; this is the first Russian Mars mission to be successful after the failed Mars 96 space mission (and not to mention the other failed Phobos-Grunt mission; this failure seems to be caused by the unknowing actions committed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, a thug, gangster, and imperialist aggressor, and his criminal cronies and oligarchs alike in his conservative, statist and ultra-nationalist United Russia party).

ExoMars landing & orbit entry by ESA_events, on Flickr

Still, as of this writing, we haven't received word on the fate of the Schiaparelli EDM lander.

This could pave the way for the manned Mars mission, either by Boeing and SpaceX (I always prefer the latter, as all of you at HLP). Even Donald Trump and his supporters (including those view Russia and Putin as allies) couldn't stop it, even if he does so by messing with NASA's budget to hamper the development of the Space Launch System (SLS) to prolong the US' dependence on Russian rockets (as Trump has excessively expressed admiration of Putin, leading to Trumputin bromance?), or even start anti-technology populist movements that prevent us from achieving a milestone - like landing an astronaut on that planet.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
Re: ExoMars-2016 Arrives at Mars
It must be hard, trying to find a way to insert Trump and/or Putin into every news article you find.
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
I'm not talking about Trump and/or Putin, both of which are warmongers with capability to start a nuclear war that prevents any manned Mars mission from happening. I'm no fan of both. I'm neither pro-Trump nor pro-Putin. I'm for sanity and human decency. It's about its successful arrival of ExoMars-2016 at Mars and the uncertain fate of the Schiaparelli EDM lander.

So, the ExoMars-2016 burn is successful, and orbital precision is needed to determine its position.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Bryan, stop.