Author Topic: We need a new eyecandy thread and pimpage videos!  (Read 1600 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
We need a new eyecandy thread and pimpage videos!
I was introducing FSO on another forum and I realized that we haven't had an eyecandy thread or a new pimp video for quite some time, the only ones I could find were a couple releases out of date. It would make promotion easier, and showing them off is a lot of fun.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: We need a new eyecandy thread and pimpage videos!
Kosh, let me introduce you to this long thread full of graphical goodness. It's called "A Celebration of FreeSpace", over in (Surprise!) General FreeSpace.

You do have a point about a new all-in-one vid though. We do need (or, more accurately, want) one.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Dang, totally forgot about that thread. At least I was right on one count.

But I think it is accurate to say we need one, sometimes static pics just don't do the new effects justice.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Where is it said vids can't be posted there?