Author Topic: Syrk is now on IRC!!!!  (Read 3623 times)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Syrk is now on IRC!!!!
More good news from the Syrk team, we are on IRC and are now formally opening channel #Syrk-Public to the public on esper.net so from the #Hard-Light channel we are a single /join #Syrk-Public command away. thanks to The E and Fury for kicking my butt when i started getting lazy :D

feel free to drop by and ask questions about the mod, or chatter about the weather.  Anything else has been deemed offensive by the Syrk staff and will result in a kickban.

legal
#Syrk-Public was created off my own back and has since been endorse by some members of the Syrk team.  All comments by Syrk team members are their own personal views and do not constitute the views of the Syrk team.  Ops reserve the right to abuse channel inhabitants and bots as they see fit, Borg assimilation likely, channel might contain material offensive to adults, children, men women, cultists, deities and those of a nervous disposition.  Services may be withdrawn by management without prior notice.  If you take this notice seriously please contact FRED URAMORON at www.hard-light.ner/forums.  headdie forgot to take his mediation so is not responcible for his actions.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:03:37 am by headdie »
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Re: Syrk is now on IRC!!!!
That legal disclaimer in the end is inexplicably cool.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.