Author Topic: No subject.  (Read 5509 times)

Anabainein Artheoplura
The Worm Farm
Delta Serpentis
TAVSUP - Byzantium foreward Tranch, Delta Serpentis Alpha, Orbit of DSa V (Amoenus) L1

Crash transit readiness 69.832121212 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in six. Tracking factors

Crash transit readiness 69.83237123 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in five.

Crash transit readiness 69.8341974 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Peak adjustment profile.

Uplink pings in four.

Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84682913 recurring. Change within  derivation norms.  Excitation diaphany within noise gate. Positive decimal scaleup ahead of  precognitive margin.

Attribute an unexpected increase  in opclock margin by input flow acceleration.

Inflection point:

Galactic Terran Freighter (GTFr)  "Paride".

Flight list: Initial point -> Point Megiddo, Beta Aquilae -> PENTIC ORGAN

Endpoint -> Galactic Terran Logistics vessel (GTL) "Solace".

Cargo: PARCHMENT PAVE

Attribute an  asymptomatic increase  in actualisation events by Loadmaster Chana  Liang resulting in positive flowup. Critical inflection factor for a reduced cargo unwrap time aboard a critical supply asset.

Subject  co-opted fellow servicemen into intentionally overlength shifts.

Suspect potential interventive  factors foreshortening the subject's typical behaviour cycles. Add to lists of positive incidental phenomena associated with cradle ideation. Keywords: Hiraeth, Wanderlust, Prodigal.

Attune in lockstep by extrapolating widescale morale implications to human-machine processes. Expand buffer by two-five qualifying tangents.

No recalculation needed. Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84383059 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate,

Uplink pings in three...

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:57:13 pm by اَلشَّاهِين »

Uh… wat?
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
Seems like FALCON is leaking something.

But what is it...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
One post. 

Cant translate the name. :/
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Darius

"The Hawk" in Arabic maybe?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I want to see what happens when unlink pings.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

RIght so to untangle this a little bit.

Message send TO (probably - might be FROM)
Anabainein Artheoplura
The Worm Farm
Delta Serpentis
TAVSUP - Byzantium foreward Tranch, Delta Serpentis Alpha, Orbit of DSa V (Amoenus) L1

Just an adress, basically.

So what we're looking at here appears to be something calculating "Crash Transit Readiness", and it's pointing out that something is throwing off its calculcations.

The reason for this is that the crew of GTFr Paride, delivering cargo "Parchment Pave" from Point Megido, Beta Aquilea to the GTL Solace, has been working overtime at the request of Loadmaster Chana Liang and has been unwrapping their cargo a bit early in order to get it delivered faster.

The machine speculates that Chana Liang might want to rush things along becuase of "cradle ideation", specifically the concepts of Hiraeth, Wanderlust, and Prodigal. In short: Chana Liang wants to go home (to earth!) after a long seperation - the central theme of BP.

The machine concludes that this has no further effects on its wider calculations, and thus continues as normal.

So my speculation is that this is a message sent before the start of Age of Aquarius. The "Crash Transit Readiness" refers to whether or not the 14th Battlegroup is ready to go on its mission (should play BP again and look into that whole "Crash Jump"  thing), and the Paride is supplying the Solace faster then scheduled.

Of note is the cargo, PARCHMENT PAVE. I have no idea what that means, but Blue Planet has been a while ago for me. I don't know the current status of the GTL Solace or in whose hands it is if it hasn't been shot down, but I suspect that PARCHMENT PAVE and as such the GTL Solace is quite important for coming events.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 06:08:02 am by -Joshua- »

Offline Nagrach

• Just another Freespacer
What is the "Worm Farm"? I don't remember it in anyway from BP.

I'm not sure, but  I think PARCHMENT PAVE wasn't mentioned before?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 09:40:28 am by Nagrach »
Crabby the crappy crab crap.

-273 °C. Finally a place where I don't need to sweat.

To the best of my knowledge, there has been no mention of 'PARCHMENT PAVE' or 'Worm Farm'.

However, my first impressions of the post are a bit different from Joshua.
'Crash Transit' I thought may be related to the idea of interdicting a GTVA subspace jump - a la the Lucifer, an operation that would require atomic precision and prediction, hence this 'character' and the timed/updated prediction cycle.
I do agree with 'cradle ideation', however I would think this would refer to the desire to return home to whatever system they are from within the GTVA, maybe not so much earth.

Either way, exciting stuff!  :nod:

Offline EatThePath

• Laser Lich
    • Twitter
Interesting stuff. I noticed that there's doubled spacing in the message a few times... in a tease like this, that seems likely to be deliberate, though I don't quite see a pattern or significance yet.

He's the passage with exclamation marks stuck in the double spaces to make them easier to see.

The Worm Farm
Delta Serpentis

Crash transit readiness 69.832121212 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in six. Tracking factors

Crash transit readiness 69.83237123 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Uplink pings in five.

Crash transit readiness 69.8341974 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate.

Peak adjustment profile.

Uplink pings in four.

Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84682913 recurring. Change within ! derivation norms. ! Excitation diaphany within noise gate. Positive decimal scaleup ahead of ! precognitive margin.

Attribute an unexpected increase ! in opclock margin by input flow acceleration.

Inflection point:

Galactic Terran Freighter (GTFr) ! "Paride".

Flight list: Initial point -> Point Megiddo, Beta Aquilae -> PENTIC ORGAN

Endpoint -> Galactic Terran Logistics vessel (GTL) "Solace".

Cargo: PARCHMENT PAVE

Attribute an ! asymptomatic increase ! in actualisation events by Loadmaster Chana ! Liang resulting in positive flowup. Critical inflection factor for a reduced cargo unwrap time aboard a critical supply asset.

Subject ! co-opted fellow servicemen into intentionally overlength shifts.

Suspect potential interventive ! factors foreshortening the subject's typical behaviour cycles. Add to lists of positive incidental phenomena associated with cradle ideation. Keywords: Hiraeth, Wanderlust, Prodigal.

Attune in lockstep by extrapolating widescale morale implications to human-machine processes. Expand buffer by two-five qualifying tangents.

No recalculation needed. Recapitulate my last,

Crash transit readiness 69.84383059 recurring. Change within derivation norms. Excitation diaphany within the noise gate,

Uplink pings in three...

(Also, this is no secret to those on discord enough but not everyone here is, so. You should be aware this is a tease of a fan offshoot rather than something from the core team. That doesn't to me diminish the coolness any, but I thought people should know lest they get their heart set on a new part of WiH and then not be able to appreciate what they do get.)
Name your damn turrets and sounds! Numbers alone aren't helpful!
"if disco is dead then I am the laser lich"
"...[Warmachine] keeps changing as fast as EatThePath can force the engine to do his dark bidding..."

Anyone else notice the crash transit readiness was increasing slowly but steadily with each measurement?

Until the last one.

Hmm. I'd just been assuming the measurement was a percentage because no units are given. Maybe it isn't.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Admittedly I think that the double spacing might be the result of this being written by more then one person, and that they have slightly different standards of writing.

One post. 

Translation using Google results in garbage, but in terms of other translators, i got the result of اَلشَّاهِين as Al Shaheen

https://imgur.com/a/71xLI3V
Requiescat in pace

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I'm still waiting for something new to come of this.  It's interesting.
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Same here. I don’t think we have enough info to solve the puzzle(s) yet, but we may just be missing something?
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

One post. 

Translation using Google results in garbage, but in terms of other translators, i got the result of اَلشَّاهِين as Al Shaheen

https://imgur.com/a/71xLI3V

The Royal Falcon/Hawk?

Parchment Pave could be related to the HOL schematics? Maybe Liang is a hammer sleeper/sympathiser?

Se: (..) Inèz

Su: I have something for you

Ti: 2385.07.21 - 16:23.15 DS.A3.GST

Em: Joshing pride

We trialed it.

Code: [Select]
IMPORTANT – DS-β N-nav Advisory – for use of noncommercial shipping:

Break, break. Amoenus Molniya transient 371 Eta (`+-0.2 degrees e) is reserved indefinitely within the enclosed epochs. This ordinance enters effect upon message reception. Enforcement efforts take effect at +30 DS-GST from maximal signal delay.

Voila! The slot’s nothing ostentatious in the grand scheme of things, but it's not bad for a few concerned citizens. Once this is all behind us you can stick it on your CV. I would if I were you.

I've enclosed the elements. Get back to me when you're able.

(21 attachments, 3.1eb. Estimated download time, 16s).

Se: (...) Gutse

Su: Goal feasibility considering recent events

Ti: 2385.07.28 - 02:39.44 DS.A3.GST

Em: Recalcitrant yet enkindling curiosity

Inèz, you know when to pick your moment.

it’s been months. Polaris, Procyon, Eps’ Peg’, Wolf, they’re not on the news - they are the news.

When the collapse isn't taking headspace, it’s some itinerant kid trying to maze a gate flare. The last one got six years inculcation. Predictably, our insurance is a flaring mess.

You know how it goes. The TC’s too busy dumping fire retardant on jumpy smallholders to get experimental. If I’m going to be begrudgingly useful, I need to see dividends.

Se: (...) Inèz

Su: Re: Goal feasibility considering recent events

Ti: 2385.07.28 - 02:41.27 DS.A3.GST

Em: Fastidious, fixated and mildly irate

The report's attached. Skip the preface, it's got a nostalgic stink like last settlement day's tilapia.

I know, I’m lazy and we kept you out of the pipe. I’d say I was exercising data hygiene, but I doubt an alibi would hold pressure for very long, would it? You’re too conniving for me.

Before we get down to bolts, I’d like to clear the air. No - there’s nothing suspect in stirring through n-radiance in your own time. Ignore Routecom's textualist wonkery; no matter how they twist the Eruti act, passives are passives. It's nigh unenforceable!

Nobody in their right mind is going to shake you down for harmonizing an idle inferometer to a free jump band. It's manufactured happenstance at best! Remember, you’re not sniffing for anything piezoscalar – no antemissives, only their shadows. If it trips anything sensitive  in n-space I’ll eat my alma mater.

BETAC-CN parastrointerferometerics Subsection three, Paragraph eighteen. Take it to that gilt advocate of yours if you need to hear my words from a different talking head. Precedent is on your side.

Fortune favors the bold, you know.

(1 attachment, 29.3pb. Estimated download time, 251ms).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 05:31:06 am by اَلشَّاهِين »

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Any chance of something more concrete?  This is all very interesting but pretty much every semi-decipherable message is writing another check for a loose thread that may or may not ever get tied off.

Offline Darius

I suspect you'll get something more concrete when the campaign gets released.

Meant to post something here for a couple days, but haven’t really been able wrap my thoughts around what’s been posted so far.

I think I’m getting that someone is looking at some kind of N-radiance at the Delta Serpentis - Beta Aquilae node. Sounds like it is being done covertly and using largely passive sensors. No clue what the heck the ordinance involving “epochs” is all about though.

Also looked back at the first message, and I’m wondering if whoever is doing that readiness calculation was looking for signs of T2 / Vishnian interference. It seems like they suspect the cargo handler is working extra shifts because of possible intrusive ideation.

Lastly, what project is this tied to? Mote in the Sunbeam? Or could this be something to do with a follow up to Friends and Foes? Or something I’m not even aware of? Dare i even hope BP2 act 4???
Rejoice."
-David Bazan