Author Topic: Whats status for inferno chapter 2  (Read 3561 times)

Whats status for inferno chapter 2
Whats status for inferno chapter 2

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Re: Whats status for inferno chapter 2
Not started yet, we're working on remaking chapter 1.

Offline BrotherBryon

• Resident Lurker
Well a good deal of it is actually started but nothing is any where near as polished to the level as the stuff for chapter one is currently getting. Woo has mentioned it before and I'll reiterate it here again. There won't be a R1 and R2 but both will be combined and released in their entirety once both are ready.
Holy Crap. SHIVANS! Tours

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Well, we're working on it, in any case. I was referring more to missions (as there aren't really that many R2-only assets), from which (IIRC) none have been started yet. But we'll get to them, in time.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Uh several of the missions have had at least a basic start for ch2, just not as fleshed out as the ch1 missions currently are. However some ch2 missions can't be completed until specific models are finished like the new Gigas. Some of the major ch2 missions haven't been started yet but they are under discussion right now.

For the moment we are concentrating more on the 32 'ch1' missions which are coming along quite well. The entire lot will be 1 campaign though and not split into seperate campaign files. We just use R1+2 to seperate were the story in the original INFR1 ends and were the rest carries on.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Right, I must have missed several mission updates. Also, it turns out R1 had only 15 missions. I though there were more. I'd better pick up testing Inferno once I'm done with horseriding, military and other RL stuff.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
The last time I checked, we're not using any of the original R1 missions; the current 32 were made from scratch not too long ago.

R1 and R2 right now like Woo previously said is more of an internal codename for dev purposes.  The current Inferno being developed is what Inferno SCP was supposed to be.  Once this iteration is released, there will no longer be R1, R2, or InfSCP but will simply be "Inferno", not including Inferno: Alliance, which is a separate animal and is currently not being worked on.

R