Author Topic: Subject deleted.  (Read 74607 times)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Thursday multiplayer sessions
wont be there too. EXAMS FINISHED -> PARTY!!!
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Enjoy yourselves guys. I will probably check in this evening at the usual time for a couple of games, if anyone else is there.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Shade

I'll be joining in tonight. Haven't played FS2 in over a week now and I need to make up for that ;)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I'm online and hosting. Don't know how long I can stay though.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Good game last night guys. Shade, Custard and I beat the Minbari Gauntlet.  :nod:
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Shade

That was a good run, enjoyed it immensely :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline Vidmaster

nicely done, although it's the easiest of the Gauntlets  :)

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
nicely done, although it's the easiest of the Gauntlets  :)

F*** you killjoy.  :p

Offline Vidmaster

I dont believe it, I got no time today again  :mad:   Hopefully I am going to make it next week.
Enjoy blasting, guys.

Offline Shade

Well I certainly intend to. It'll be my last chance to play for a good two weeks and I intend to make the most of it :)

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
I'm going to try to make it home in time to play. :)

Offline Shade

Good game tonight. Didn't play very long, but we made it to the Primus in Vid's major gauntlet, which was a first for me :) What is with the range on that thing by the way? 4k+ engagement range against fighters? That's just evil... you think you're dogfighting at a very safe distance, and then suddenly the sky is filled with fire :p

Offline Vidmaster

until the Prim in the MAJOR gauntlet? that's damn good! what was the difficulty setting :rolleyes: ?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Shooting people in the face with bulldog torpedoes is fun.

Offline Vidmaster

now you know how I always get so many kills in a Narn Frasi  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome game yesterday, we beat the Vidmaster's Major Challenge with the best rating possible:
DEMI-GODS  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Cool. How many of you were playing?

Offline Vidmaster

5 people.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
now you know how I always get so many kills in a Narn Frasi  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome game yesterday, we beat the Vidmaster's Major Challenge with the best rating possible:
DEMI-GODS  :cool: :cool: :cool:

I think there is one rating better but I doubt anyone will ever see it.  Especially if they are playing with IP on their side.   :p

No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

right, I forgot that you added DEITIES!!! But you got to destroy 5 additional waves of Drakh Fighters in the end to achive it, that's extremly difficult.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I think there is one rating better but I doubt anyone will ever see it.  Especially if they are playing with IP on their side.   :p

I think my Venom aim improved a great deal over the evening. Though I'm still not going to disagree with your comment.