Author Topic: Set-Jumpnode-Color  (Read 1816 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Set-Jumpnode-Color
Sets the color of a jump node  Takes 5 arguments...
   1:   Jump node to change color for
   2:   Red value
   3:   Green value
   4:   Blue value
   5:   Alpha value

sry if I'm dump but
what's "alpha value"?
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
It's the transparency level, although I'm not sure if it would really be noticeable on the jump node wireframe.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
It's the transparency level

ah...

although I'm not sure if it would really be noticeable on the jump node wireframe.

but it makes a difference -- if it is set to 0/1/any-low-value you can't see the node (found out by trying)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
but it makes a difference -- if it is set to 0/1/any-low-value you can't see the node (found out by trying)

0-255, same as the other three.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.